Chapter Twenty Four

Logan's POV

I slowly open my eyes waking up. Events of the previous night immediately assaulting my mind.
What had I been so scared of, it was amazing. The best night of my life.

Rollan isn't in bed so I have some time with my thoughts. I raise my hand to look at my wedding ring. I'm married. Who'd have thought. I'm married at eighteen to the man I love.

I love Rollan.

Two months ago I would have socked someone if they said that I would love and marry a dude. And worse, get ploughed by one and liked it.

"What's with the big grin?"

I look up at Rollan as he exited the shower. My eyes trail down his bare chest as droplets of water roll down his body to the towel wrapped around his waist. I swallow licking my lips.

He strides to the bed and leans over me.

"What's wrong?" I could hear the amusement in his voice as I look back into his smoldering blue gaze.

"N-nothing."

He lifts his hands to caress my cheeks and my breath catches. "Are you sure? You look out of breath,"

"Would you like me to perform mouth to mouth?" he asked grinning. I just nod my head not sure what to say. I just want his mouth connected with mine.

He lowly chuckles before connecting our lips in a heated kiss. I moan at how good it feels. He kisses me so hard that I'm pretty sure my lips will be bruised and swollen. I try pulling him closer but he breaks the kiss.
"Go shower, we have a lot of exploring to do today." he said pulling me out of bed and towards the bathroom door. "Breakfast will be ready when you get out. I'll order room service."

I walk into the bathroom locking the door behind me. A grin is plastered onto my face as I brush my teeth and take a hot shower. I hadn't realized how sore my muscles were. Thank goodness Rollan stopped what was going to happen earlier. I don't think I would have been able to walk after that.

I walk out of the bathroom to the smell of bacon and eggs. I rush to get dressed as my stomach grumbles. I need food. I had been so nervous yesterday I hadn't eaten properly.

I practically run to take my plate from Rollan.

"Your welcome." he mocks. I just nod my head and continue stuffing eggs and bacon into my mouth. I hear him chuckle but I don't care. Right now all that matters is my food. I need no disturbance.