Author's Note

I've been thinking about the next book. I've written a preview below. Read and let me know what you think by comments.

...................

Ian's POV

The party was in full swing when I got there. I was coming from work and ready to let off some steam.

Gavin had invited me over. We met in college and we've been friends since then. Don't get me wrong. Logan is still my best friend but he's married now. So he's not one to go to parties and all.

I walk straight to the kitchen to get a drink. I really need one. I grab a bottle of beer taking a large gulp. I sigh in contentment as the cold drink slides down my throat.

"Ian! I'm glad you could make it," I turn to a grinning Gavin. From the way his eyes twinkled looking unfocused, he was already wasted. Not just that, but I could smell it on his breath too.

"Yeah,, I really need it. And a lay. I wanna let off some steam." I say bouncing on my heels.

"Let's drink to that...and then find some sexy men for us," he smirked and a grin split my face as we clicked our bottles together.

Yeah, did I mention that I am gay. I came out after Logan's wedding. I had been really scared before. I can't believe I was missing out on such a life.

A life of hot, sexy men.

*********

I groan waking up. I try to turn but wince at how sore my body feels. I raise my hands to my head at the skull splitting headache, groaning.

Why do I drink so much. I can't remember anything from last night but from how sore I feel, especially my lower back, and how satisfied I feel. I bet I was fucked good...real good.

I feel a body next to mine and open my eyes. They widen as I stare at the familiar face causing me to jump back. Only to topple over and out of bed.

I scream in pain when I land with my butt on the floor. I close my eyes fighting back tears.

"Ian? What are you doing here?"

I open my eyes staring at the man on the bed a blush rising in my cheeks.

"Hahaha, hi Mason."

.........................

Don't forget to comment on what you think or if you think I should change it. Don't be afraid or shy to share.