Chapter Five

Rollan's pov
Logan's parents and my grandfather were in the living room. I bet you're wondering where my parents are. Well, they died in a car crash when I was five.

My granddad is the one who's taken care of me all these years. I'm now twenty-three. He still runs my life. I love him but this is just crazy.

"You're home, " Logan's parents greeted as soon as we enter the room. Logan looks more like his father but with his mother's eyes.

Logan just grumbles . Obviously mad at his parents. " Why did you send him to pick me up. With a limo for God's sake. You couldn't just send a normal guy and a normal car." My grandfather turns to look at him. "What is wrong with the limo?" Logan looked at him as if he was nuts and the answer was obvious.

"What is wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong. I'll be the center of attention at school. Something I had managed to avoid for years." Ian starts laughing. They had introduced themselves before we got in the house.

"What's so funny dude? " Logan glares at him. " You. Dude, you'll be the talk all over news. I can already see it, 'teenage fiancé of billionaire playboy'. I can't believe you're worried about school. I bet your kiss is already on TV. " with that he went to turn it on.

I look at Logan's pale face. He really hadn't thought of that. And he is worried about school. The people he should be afraid of are the paparazzi.

" You kissed?! " Mason asked from across the room. Snapping our attention to him.

" No we didn't. This guy caught me off guard and just started shoving his tongue down my throat, " Logan argued. " You didn't exactly push me away, " I countered. " I was in shock, " " Yeah. Shock, that's what happened, "Clara says as she moves to sit next to Ian. " Whose side are you even on, " Logan glares at her. " You babe. Always you. "

Logan turns to the adults. " You have to get me out of this. There has to be something, " he begs . " Have you read that contract. There are no loopholes, " Mason offers . " What if I divorce him after a week? " I sigh at his question. We'd already looked at that. Can't happen.

" Let me read you the whole contract, " my grandfather says and he nods . " I Mr and Mrs Bentley agree to marry our first child to the first grandchild of George Clarke. The marriage is to take place exactly a month after they are both eighteen. The marriage should take at least ten years before consideration of a divorce. If contract is broken by either children the respective adults will lose their company or companies. As for the children, they will lose all rights to their inheritance if any is left. If both children agree to break the engagement, they are to pay a fine of three million dollars each without the help of the parents, guardians, relatives, friends or acquitances. It must be their own, from their own income. There should be no outside relationships once they know of their engagement and during your time in marriage... should I go on? " Logan just shook his head. " I've heard enough. I guess I'm getting married in a month. " he sighed. " Oh God, I'm going to die a virgin. " Everyone laughed at this. He's so wrong.