Chapter Twelve

Rollan's pov

We were at the mall. Yes there was paparazzi. Of course we have body guards. Clara and Ian have been dragging us around looking for the tuxes we need for the engagement party. It seems like they are more excited than we are. Right now I'm in the changing room trying out a gray suit. To go with it I put on a blue tie. According to Mason, it makes my eyes pop. I take a deep breath and leave the small cube.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! We're definitely taking that," Mason praised when he saw me. Bill nodded in agreement. Bill is my bodyguard. Clara and Ian had dragged Logan to another store. They had his bodyguard with them of course. They don't want us to ruin the surprise by seeing each other before the engagement party.

I smiled as thanks and went to the dressing room to change back.

I come out to find Logan and his friends already waiting.

"Good. I'm starving already. Let's go," Logan sighed pulling me out of the store and towards the food court. I threw the clothes at Mason as we rushed out. I could feel people staring. But none of them came close. I knew there were more guards than we knew, that's why people are staying away.

Logan ordered a burger and fries with milk shake. I just got a soda since I wasn't that hungry. My eyes were stuck on Logan who was inhaling his food. I guess he was really hungry.

The others came soon after with their drinks. Mason with a bottle of coke and Clara and Ian had smoothies. Mason tried snatching a fry from Logan's plate but Logan slapped his hand away. He continued shoving fries into his mouth glaring at Mason. We all laugh at his antics.

"Dude, never get in between Logan and his food. You're lucky he didn't bite you,"Ian advised him while Logan smirked.

"I wouldn't mind him bitting me," Logan spit out the milk shake in his mouth. I sipped my drink slowly while the others were silent. I could see the red tint on Logan's cheeks and smirk at the blush.

"Well there's something I didn't want to know," Ian said while going through his phone. "Dude your grandfather works fast. News of your engagement party is already out and judging from the number of people outside this mall. We need more security to get out." 

I look out from the windows to see all of them full of people looking inside. I had been so focused on Logan I hadn't noticed there wasn't any other people apart from us and the guards.

"Where did everyone go?" Logan voiced my question.

"We have to leave sir. If we stay too long, it'll be hard to hold them back,"Bill said and motioned us to the stairs.

"Why aren't we heading for the doors?" Clara asked.

"A helicopter will pick us up from the roof," Bill stated casually as Ian and Clara gape open mouthed. I guess the roads are crowded. I look at Logan to find him sulking.

He looked up at me with sad eyes, pouting. "My life is not going to be the same again, is it?" I wrapped my arm around his shoulders, kissing his forehead.

"I'm sorry babe. No it isn't. It'll never be the same." He leaned on me as we walked to the roof.