Chapter Ten

Logan's pov

Ian watched us with a knowing grin. "You can keep going. Sorry for interrupting," he said and walked out of the kitchen. I groan and follow him out to make sure he doesn't blubber. I know him quite well and I'm sure it's going to be the first thing he says when he enters the living room.

I jump on him just when he's about to open his mouth. We fall down with a thump getting the attention of everyone in the room. Just great.

He tries screaming but I cover his mouth with my hand. I take off a sock and stuff it into his mouth when he attempts to bite my hand.

Right now I'm straddling him holding his hands on each side of his head. He tries speaking through the sock but it's useless. I smirk at him, knowing that I've won.

A hand comes between us taking the sock out of Ian's mouth.

"They were making out!" the words flowed out of his mouth before I could cover his mouth again. I glared up at Clara who was holding the sock.

"What did you do that for?"

"You made out. I thought you weren't gay," I looked up to see Vera. I groan. What was she even doing here. I thought we broke up or something.

I stand up only to realize there's more people in the room than he originally thought. His face turned beet red in embarrassment.

His parents and George were seated in one couch. A blonde woman in a red dress was seated on a couch across from them. Vera sat beside her. Mason was seated in another couch grinning.

"Um... hi. I wasn't aware we were having guests." I could feel Rollan behind me.

"Oh right. That's what I came downstairs to tell you. I got sidetracked." he said and I nodded my head as I tried fighting the blush trying to consume my cheeks.

We all sat down and look at the adults. My gaze kept slipping to the woman in red. I didn't know her. I'm sure I've never seen her before. Then it clicked. Rollan's girlfriend. I mean ex girlfriend. Figures he'll date someone looking like that.

"I came to talk about your engagement party." George started.

"Oh hell no. My Rollan is not marrying that kid," the woman in red shouted and I heard Rollan groan beside me.

This is going to take a while.