Chapter Eighteen

Rollan's pov

Bang

Bang

Bang

I groan waking up. What is that. Is it in my head or is someone banging my door.

"Wake up you piece of shit. You'll be late for you're wedding."

Wedding. What is that nuthead talk-

Oh shit! How could I forget. I sat up straight in bed. I held my head at the slight pain. Good thing I took those pills that Mason gave to me, he said they'd reduce my hungover. I look to the side table to see a glass of water and advil. Oh Mason. What would I do without you.

"... are you up. I will break this door mister." Mason shouted from the other side. When did I lock the door?

"I'm up. Yeesh. What's your hurry?" I step out of bed and open the door. He looks around as if looking for someone.

"Who are you looking for?"

"I was afraid you'd do something stupid." "anyway. Take a shower, it's time to start getting ready for your big day." he grinned. I couldn't help the smile on my face. He pushed me to the bathroom. "Well don't just stand there. Hurry up!"

I lock the door behind me and look at my reflection on the mirror. I look like shit. I better get ready.

Logan's pov

I snuggle to the body next to mine. But I already know I'm wide awake. I open my eyes and take a look at the time.

"Fuck!"

I shoot up from bed with a curse. If I don't start getting ready now I'll be late. I shake Ian awake already making my way to the bathroom as soon as he opens his eyes.

The shower felt great. Thank God we didn't get wasted last night. I don't think I would have been able to wake up. I'm a total light weight.

I come out to find Ian still asleep. Oh I'll show him. I go back for a bucket of water before heading for the bed. We always share this room when visiting Clara. I smirk as I pour the water all over him. He shoots up gasping for air, glaring at me. I just flashed him an innocent smile.

"Did you have to do that?"

"Yes. Yes I did." "Now go take a shower."

He grumbled but dragged himself to the bathroom. I walk into the closet to take out our suits. He's my best man. They were both black Armani suits. I grabbed a pair of black briefs before putting on the trouser. I wear a white vest before wearing my white shirt and suit jacket. I ruffle my hair on the closet mirror and smirk.

Don't I look hot or what? Of course I'm sexy.