Chapter Seventeen

Logan's pov

The night before my wedding. I was at Clara's house. Well both Ian and I. We were celebrating my last night before marriage. What do they call it. We're having a bachelor's party. At least a gathering of three since we weren't allowed to go out. There's even guards around the whole house. Even outside the bedroom door, where we're in. According to Rollan, we couldn't go out because someone could steal me away before he could marry me. But he and Mason went out clubbing. The bastard.

"Stop pouting already. It's not going to change anything," Clara scolded me. I mock glare at her. We are seated on the floor by the foot of the bed facing her TV.

"Lighten up dude. Let's just celebrate your last night before wedlock," Ian said giving me a sideways hug.

"Okay. Let's get this party started!" I shouted grabbing a can of beer. It's time to get drunk. Thank God the wedding takes place in the afternoon. A hangover at your own wedding is a total buzz kill. I want to remember my wedding and not to stumble through it.

Clara turned on her stereo system. Rock music thumped in the room at full blast.

I'm hurting baby,

I'm broken down

I need your loving loving

I need it now

When I'm without you

I'm shocking weak

You got me begging begging

I'm on my knees...

Rollan's pov

We weren't going clubbing. I know how we get when we get drunk and I might do something stupid and mess up even before the wedding. So Mason and I decided to invite some friends to his house.

The house was full to the max. It's been three hours and I'm already on my fourth can of beer. Bodies rubbed against each other as people danced on the living room floor.

We are in the kitchen when a blonde girl came up to me.

"Hey baby. What do you say about a last fuck with me, huh," she slurred probably drunk. I cringe away from her.

"I'm sorry but I don't want to infect my husband any cooties during our honeymoon," I smirk at her slapping her hands off me. She glared before storming away.

"You handled yourself beautifully. Even with how drunk you are. Maybe you'll get through this night alright."

I laughed and took a swing of my beer. I really hope he's right. I really really like Logan. Oh scratch that. I think I've fallen for him and I don't want to screw it up.