His Birthday

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Last night was tiring. I stayed up late to prepare a cake for Jongho's birthday, but usually I don't cook, especially bake, so it was kind of a challenge for me. I made a bento cake, just for the two of us and I really hope it came out well. As a surprise, I decided to make everything at my home. Jongho has never been at my house and he doesn't know we will celebrate his birthday here yet.

I decorated the house with black and golden balloons and birthday decorations. Also, I placed the cake on my kitchen table and ordered our favorite food. The scented candles completed everything perfectly.

It's evening. Eight pm. Everything is ready, the gift is waiting for him, packed cutely. I gave Jongho my address and called him with the pretext that I can't install my new Ikea closet by myself.

"Babe..."

Jongho was speechless when he saw the birthday table and atmosphere I made for him. It was amusing and cute at the same time to see him with the toolbox. It's clear, he didn't expect such a surprise at all.

After our hearty dinner, Jongho complemented a lot my cake and the effort I put in everything. We went in the living room where I handed the gift box to Jongho. He was very astonished just by the sight of me giving him a gift. Jongho took the box and opened it carefully, trying his best not to damage too much the packaging. He looked so innocent while doing that, just like a happy kid.

"A Rolex?!"

That's right. For Jongho's birthday I bought the latest model of Rolex Watch, the Cosmograph Daytona model. I noticed that he doesn't have a wrist watch and it would be nice to gift him one, also it adds up to his masculinity.

Jongho thanked me and said for hundreds of time that I didn't have to buy him a present.

"Eunmi, no one has ever made such a surprise for me. Really. I'm so thankful to have you by my side. You have no idea..."

My hands were resting in Jongho's warm ones. He wasn't exactly looking at me while talking, but rather he had more of a blank stare, as if flashes of memories were running in his eyes, remembering everything he went through in life.

It must've been hard for him. Not receiving a single birthday party nor birthday surprise. Who knows, maybe birthday presents as well.

What kind of past do you have, Choi Jongho?

"... my life got a ray of sunshine since I've become your bodyguard. Because of you, Eunmi, I want to be a better person. You are the gift to my life, got it?"

Jongho's words cut my breath. My heart skipped a beat. It's like the whole world stopped for this exact moment, for our moment. I don't remember seeing Jongho as sincere and honest in his words as right now.

Everything I could do was to hug him. We hugged each other tightly, sitting on the sofa in my living room. Jongho was holding me as if he was afraid of loosing me when the grip weakens just for a little.

"Eunmi, I don't deserve you."

Jongho faced me, still hugging each other. Pain and a hint of sadness was visible in his eyes, that was the most sorrowful look I've seen.

I was perplexed, why is he like this? Why doesn't he deserve me? He is the best man a woman could wish for.

So many questions were spinning through my head. I want answers, I want to know your past, Jongho. I want to know what happened to you, what you went through, I want to know everything in order to soothe your heart and soul.

I want, I want... all those thoughts turned into zero instantly when Jongho's lips collided onto mines. I wanted to ask, I wanted to talk with him about everything and to get to know him better. But I can't. His soft and plump lips are locking my mouth.

My curiosity regarding Jongho's past ruined. Now, all I am curious about is Jongho's touch. His sweet taste spread into my mouth once our tongues met. His hands were twirling along my spine while I was slowly ruffling his hair from the back.

small author's note
*I want to warn you that following lines
contain explicit information*

As we were kissing passionately, Jongho leaned forward gently pushing me back. Now I was laying down on the sofa, Jongho standing above me. We stopped for a moment. He looked at my breasts with eyes full of lust.

"Can I?"

I nodded impatient for his touch. I'm sure my eyes were full of lust as well. Jongho grabbed one of my breasts, but not too rough. And switched his kisses to my neck. Continuous butterfly kisses turned into more sensual ones. He sucked on my skin softly.

A moan escaped my mouth. Out of excitement I raised a leg under him, just a bit. And could feel his bulge upon my tight. I began to rub it, slowly, not too much, enough for him to feel me up. Jongho groaned as well and stopped from kissing my neck.

"Do you want this, babe?"

"Mhm."

• • •