Boom!

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

MY body was full of energy and my mind was more peaceful than ever

MY body was full of energy and my mind was more peaceful than ever. I stretched my hands over my desk as I finished my first part of today's work. This morning was just wonderful, finally making up with Jongho made me so happy.

I even brought with me a homemade smoothie. No more milkshakes from now on. For today's lunch, me and Jongho decided to go to a restaurant and eat something together. After locking my office I was struggling with stuffing my keys into my purse as I walked down the hallway.

"Good afternoon, director Lee Eunmi."

Finally I managed to squeeze my keys somewhere in my purse when I raised my head to see who greeted me and my face immediately changed. Oh.

"Hello mr. Lim."

My lips barely faked a smiled as I was about to continue my road because I didn't want to ruin my mood with this moron, but he stopped me by continuing the conversation.

"Wait, mrs. Lee. How are you doing?"

Lim Seonghun. A general manager here. He is the head of Hana's activities. He chooses the partners she collaborates with, her producers, her stuff managers. He organises the meetings regarding Hana's future plans and schedules. I think he's around his late thirties.

"Better than ever."

"So good to hear that." I rolled my eyes at his response and continued my road. "I heard Lee Taeyong is coming back to Korea." His words made me stop abruptly and turn back.

"What?!"

"Your brother was gone for such a long time already. How much? Four years? Did you visit his hotel?"

"N-no."

"He left the country at your age and look at him now - he's so successful already. Opening his own five-star hotel in Singapore. Amazing!"

My endless attempts of trying not to clench my fists and get furious failed successfully. He is playing hard on my nerves. I hate so much how he fixes his glasses every two seconds.

"What about you, director Eunmi? When will you begin your own career? What about opening your own company or at least - a small cafe?"

His grin at the end disgusted me so much. Seonghun was supposed to take my director position, but just then I finished my courses and took that place. And this thing definitely drives him crazy.

"Manager Lim Seonghun..." I approached him. "Let's continue this conversation when you reach my level." I patted his shoulder and left him.

Ha! Eat this, asshole.

Although, one thought didn't want to leave my mind - Taeyong. Why didn't dad tell me? It's been years since I saw this bastard last. Why can't he just stay in his damn hotel in Singapore?!

My perfect mood from morning was shattered in split seconds. Like it wasn't enough to listen to Seonghun's annoying speech, then boom! this news that Taeyong is coming.

The sound of my heels hitting the stairs at my every step echoed through the hall. I was hurrying to get to the parking lot, where Jongho is waiting for me.

"Hey babe."

Jongho greeted me. I gave him a short kiss on the lips as I was looking through my purse for the car keys.

"Everything's alright?" He raised an eyebrow looking at me.

"It was alright until I met that jerk, Seonghun."

I continued to search for my keys in frustration. "Where the fuck are my keys?! I just put them here!"

"Leave it. Let's take my car."

In the end I gave up on my searching. I crossed my arms in annoyance then glanced at Jongho. He was softly smiling at me. How can I be mad when he is near me, being so lovely? I sighed and loosened my arms.

• • •