Drama

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

FINALLY the meeting has ended, seems like I spent an eternity there, not only two hours

FINALLY the meeting has ended, seems like I spent an eternity there, not only two hours. After grabbing my bag, I darted on the hallway with heavy steps. My body is so exhausted after today's schedule, but the tiredness is easily covered by the feeling of anger. I headed to the gym with a fast pace. It was pretty late already, but I know Jongho is still there, training.

The door smacked the wall as I dashed into the gym. I scanned the room and noticed Jongho, who was lifting dumbbells. I approached him.

"What the fuck was that?"

My angry tone made Jongho stop from training and turn at me with a confused face. He left the dumbbells on the floor and heavily breathed before answering me.

"What are you talking about, babe?"

His hands were on his hips. His body was all sweaty as well as his shirt. His tan skin was too attractive while drips of sweat flowed slowly on it. But I am not here to admire him.

"Flirting with Hana, again. Seriously?"

Jongho's face immediately changed into an annoyed one. He frowned at me.

"What? you are exaggerating it."

I saw Jongho and Hana at the cafeteria today. They were chatting together while eating something, when Jongho approached her and touched her face. This scene was repeating in my head over and over again the whole day.

"Then why are you eating with her?"

"Her friend didn't came today so I kept her company."

"What?" I burst into laughter. "Who are you? her pet? and why the hell were you touching her face?"

My blood was boiling. I'm so done with that girl always hanging around Jongho. He is my boyfriend.

"Ohh, that. An eyelash faded on her cheek so I took it away."

"Look, our relationship is a secret, that's why all the girls think they can have you. But you should let them know you are taken. You are mine."

I crossed my arms in annoyance, mad at Jongho and his behaviour. But he smirked at me and made a few steps to approach me. Am I a joke to him?

"You know, sometimes I wonder if you are serious towards our relationship. You just keep hanging out with other girls from this comapny, apparently taking care of them."

The smirk on his face immediately disappeared. His expression turned into a blank one, yet his eyes couldn't hide the real feelings - anger and annoyance.

"Don't be stupid Eunmi. And stop this jealousy shit over every freaking girl because your drama is pissing me off already."

His voice was low, yet calm. I hate this coldness he has every time we get into a fight. Jongho turned his back at me and went for his stuff. Blood was rushing through my veins as I followed him.

"Ugh, what?!" I scoffed. "So taking lunch with another girl while you have a girlfriend is just a drama to you?"

"So what? you're keeping our relationship a secret anyway."

Jongho was keeping his blank expression as we both entered the change room. He opened his locker and started to look through his training bag.

"Jongho, I told you already. This is all for my work. For our work. We are under the same company. You're my freaking bodyguard! What will people think?!"

"So that's all you care about. People's opinion."

Jongho faced me so we are looking into each other's eyes now. Coldness could be read in his eyes.

"No! Jongho... that's not what I meant and-"

"Get out."

He cut me off with his low voice. My body started to slowly relent at these words. My feet got weaker. Why is it so hard to stand still?

"What?!" I grimaced at him.

"I need to change and take a shower. Get out."

I stood there still for some seconds staring into his eyes. Then I headed out and before closing the door after me I added "You're such a jerk." and left.

• • •