CHAPTER-12

[CARRING IS THE HEALING,BUT IT'S GOING FOR A RIGHT PERSON?]

                  Fase came to see Prissa,she went straight to Prissa's room,there Harry saw her and told,"Ms. sorry You are not allowed,Ms.Prissa was sleeping."Fase acknowledged him and said to Harry"I know you but what's your name?"Harry responded,"I am her new bodyguard.Anyway,Why are you here mam?and Who are you"Risel arrived and apologized to Fase for Harry's words,explaining that he's a new bodyguard, and guiding Fase to proceed,by giving an angry look on Harry.

                        Prissa was asleep,dreaming of someone trying to kill another person.Suddenly,she woke up,scanning her surroundings.

       Risel knocked on the door, and Prissa allowed her in

       Risel knocked on the door, and Prissa allowed her in.Fase entered,by saying,"Surprise."Prissa in a panicked state,because of that dream,so Fase makes Prissa to calm,but she stopped Fase with her hand gesture.Fase took a chair for her seat,and asked to Prissa,"That dream again,right?",Prissa nodded.Fase offered her a glass of water,she tried to change the subject by saying"I saw that person,he looked good,cute,handsome and little funny,"(By referring Prissa's new bodyguard Harry).Prissa asked"About which person are talking?"Fase replied with a smile,"Yeah,he is your new bodyguard Right."

                     There was a knock at the door,and Harry entered the room,Handing Prissa some soup.By seeing,this irritated Prissa said"Who told you to bring this to me?Where is my regular food?"Harry replied"Ms.Prissa,First of all I am sorry for that,Yesterday I too saw that....This soup make you refresh your day"Harry said and went out her place.Fase was smiling by said "How caring he is?"Prissa frowned and then began to eat the soup.

                      At JSP company,A person walked straight to a cabin and opened the door,Jacko saw that person and said"Pilip,Finally you are here...."

NEXT IN ORDER....