CHAPTER 17

[THE MOMENT BEAT SO FAST LIKE A HELL...]

                                 Momp was scanning the surroundings when Harry saw him he hide from his view. So Harry followed Momp. Momp took a new route toward Prissa's home, a place Harry had not seen before. Momp entered that basement, and Harry continued to follow him. Inside, there was a door with a password lock. Momp entered through that by tapping the password on that door, and luckily, he forgot to close that door . So Harry also entered and he found it to be a rather sinister place. By walking to that sinister place He hidden himself behind some items for not to know his appearance thereby Momp spoke with some guards. In that mystery place the bodyguards hold a man in an office outfit. Suddenly, Prissa appeared in front of that man, Harry was shocked with her presence. She spoke to that person gently, 'Hey man why did you do this? You're a responsible person in our company. Why did you try to leak my formula?' That person pleaded for his forgiveness, to Prissa . But prissa replied to him that , 'Yes, I'm ready to forgive you, but my heart can't accept this.' By saying this she suddenly shoot him and left that place. Harry was shocked by that scene and extremely nervous at that moment....
                                ....Harry was thinking that above scene while he grabbed prissa hand,Prissa asked him, 'Harry, are you okay?' Startled Harry looked at her and released her hand, and moved away.

                              Later,He was confused by her actions at every moment. So He went to garden for relax, there Prissa observed him from her balcony.

The Next day,

                           Harry knocked Prissa's cabin,She entered him.He handed a file,she saw that file and shouted at him"What the hell have you done?this is full of mistakes,It was a very important file .who said that you to do these things?"Momp was entered there and said"Ms.Prissa sorry for the mistake It’s me the one who ordered harry to do this."Prissa looked him angrily,Momp said "Ms. I will correct that mistakes by now.""No, as he done this mistakes Harry want take this responsibilities now it’s noon you want to submit this file in my cabin within tonight."she said this with angrily." and continue her work.

                              Harry was more stressed to do that work. There Hana was came near to him and said"Harry, don't feel depressed,she is always like this only don't worry about that ok".After her words,Harry looked Prissa through the glass.

                             Now Already the time was 8.00pm,Harry handed the file to her but she throwed that file and said "Again you did the same mistake,do that properly again this is the last chance for you get lost from my cabin".Harry went out angrily from her cabin.Everyone finished their work and returned to home,Momp also finished his work and went back to his home.Harry alone doing his work in the office . Suddenly he went to the restroom.

                              Now Prissa was the only one on there,She tapping something in her cabin. suddenly someone opened her cabin door.She looked that person and hurryly stand for his place.That person continue to walked towards her. She moved backward on her step fearly and she fell down on the floor.she was struggling to inhale by seeing that person.

she was struggling to inhale by seeing that person

NEXT IN ORDER....