CHAPTER-13

[THE CARRING,THE FIGHT]

                Jacko told Pilip,"We're doing our best,but we can't get near her.""Dad,don't worry about that.I'm here and our Jas will also handle it,"Pilip said that with smirk.

                    ......................................

             After work,While Harry and Molas were take a walk by talking,Harry suddenly stopped his walking.Molas asked,"Why did you stop suddenly?"Harry replied,"You keep going,I have some work to do,"and then he ran off.Prissa was sitting sadly in the garden.So Harry reached her and asked,"Ms.Prissa,Why are you sitting outside at this time?"Prissa looked at him and said,"I don't know,I just needed to be alone with nature."Harry noticed her depress and asked"Ms.Prissa,is everything okay?"Prissa suddenly lowered her head and covered her face by her hand.Harry was surprised by her reaction,Harry tried to calm her.Prissa wiped her face and said,"Harry,you,go inside.I need to be alone now for a while."So,Harry headed back into the house.

                  Prissa was still feeling down by watching a photo by her phone.Suddenly,she felt someone wrapping a blanket around her.When she looked up,she saw Harry and he said"It's cold outside,so I did that"and he leaved that place.

When she looked up,she saw Harry and he said"It's cold outside,so I did that"and he leaved that place

               Later, Harry brought her a warm coffee and went to the garden,but she wasn't there.He then went to her room and knocked.Prissa allowed him,and Harry handed her the coffee."Am I a joke?"She angrily said"Always you didn't listened my words,Who ordered you to take me this coffee to me?"Harry feeling frustrated by this and replied,"I brought it to you because I'm your bodyguard.You were sitting outside in the cold,so I brought the coffee to help you to refresh you up.I'm trying to help,but you always shout at me."Prissa reached her level and asked,"Who needs your help?Get out of my room now!"Harry angrily left her room.

NEXT IN ORDER....