CHAPTER - 16

[ HANDS IN GRAB BUT WHY SUDDENLY ON THAT MOMENT?! ]

                     Pilip and Jacko were talking. At that moment Pilip received an email on his phone. By seeing that email He said to Jacko, "Get ready to announce our success party Dad," with a smirk. Jacko asked, "What are you saying I can't understand?" Pilip replied confidently, "I've started my game, so just wait and watch our victory". Meanwhile, again someone took a photo of Prissa while she was working on her laptop at her office.

                       Ranchy sadly entered Mr. Pandeep's room. and he said, "Dad, look who's coming?" Mr. Pandeep looked, with smiled with tears in his eyes.

                     ......................

                         Later, Harry and Prissa finished their work and returned to home. Ranchy greeted Harry, "How was your day, man?" Prissa glanced at him and headed to her room. Harry responded, "Yeah, it was good sir."

                     The next morning, Harry and Prissa were walking at that moment Fase appeared and said, "Hey, Prissa! , Hi Mr. New Bodyguard." Prissa stood there confused. Fase continued, "I have good news! I finally achieved it, you know. I'm so happy Prissa." Prissa, still puzzled and replied to her, "Good, I know you will definitely achieve it." Fase, confused by her reaction and asked, "What are you saying, Prissa? You suddenly acting like weird . Why are you reacting like this? You won't react like this before. Are you ok Prissa?" Harry, noticed that situation and intervened between them and said "Ms.Prissa We have to go now, shall we move?" Prissa and Harry left the place.

                      Suddenly, Harry grabbed her hand and asked, "Why are you behaving like this prissa?" Prissa was shocked by his actions and replied, "What are you talking about, Harry? What I have done wrong?"

NEXT IN ORDER....