CHAPTER -23

Prissa covered her face with a black jacket as she entered the hospital and headed straight to the ICU ward.

            ......................................................................

                       [WORK HARD!!]
             ....................................................................

                                      Harry was busy working when Hana approached and sat next to him, asking, "Harry, why do you take on so much work? You look exhausted. Here, drink this coffee I made for you." Harry thanked her for the coffee and said he was feeling better. However, Hana continued to talk to him, and Prissa observed this. She went directly to Harry's desk and asked Hana, "Don't you have any work to do?" Hana stood up and replied, "Yes, Ms. Prissa." Prissa warned her to focus on her work. Then, Prissa turned to Harry and asked, "What are you doing?" Harry replied, "I am working on the file you gave me, Ms. Prissa." Prissa then told him to come with her, and Harry, confused, followed her. At that moment, Hana's friend approached and said to her, "You always try to flirt with him, but you never succeed. Come on, let's do our work." After hearing this, Hana sadly returned to her seat.

                                       Prissa's car drove straight to a firearm academy, shocking Harry. She went directly to the entrance, and Harry nervously followed her. Inside, they met Mr. Marsel, who was introduced as the trainer appointed by Prissa to train Harry. Prissa instructed Mr. Marsel to train Harry well and then left the place. Harry looked at Prissa and asked, "Ms. Prissa, why am I here?" She replied, "Mr. Marsel will explain that. Momp will pick you up at 7:00 PM," and then she left.

                                              Mr. Marsel suddenly beat him and said, "You are so weak, man. Don't worry, I will train you." Harry handed the gun to aim at the black dotted board. Mr. Marsel told him, "Fire." Harry, scared, looked at him, and Mr. Marsel angrily repeated his command. Harry aimed and shot, but it hit the wrong side. Mr. Marsel shook his head and said, "You need more training, step by step."

                                             After his training, Harry headed to Prissa's house. Molas saw him and asked, "Harry, how is your training?" Harry nodded in response. He went straight to Prissa's room, knocked, and entered. He said, "Ms. Prissa, it's too much. I can't do this anymore." Prissa turned to him and asked, "What are you talking about, Harry?" Harry tried to explain, but he realized it was her other side of personality. So, he left the room, and Prissa kept following him.

                                        Suddenly, Prissa stood in front of him. Harry looked at her and said, "Ms. Prissa, I am not in a good mood, so please move." Prissa looked at him with a smirk and said, "Oh, you are not in a good mood, so don't speak to me like that. I am your boss, don't take advantage." Harry recognized it was the original Prissa and nervously said, "Ms. Prissa, sorry for that. I was out of my mind." After his apology, she crossed him and went to her room, with Harry following. She stopped and asked, "Why are you following me?" Harry replied, "Actually, I want to know why you joined me that academy." She explained, "I want my bodyguard to be well-trained in all skills, but you have zero skills. That's why I enrolled you. I saw that you couldn't even properly hold the gun that day." After her words,Harry lowered his head. Prissa stepped closer and whispered in his ear, "Keep working hard!" She smirked and went to her room.

                                               Harry stood there frozen, then walked shockingly to his room. Molas saw him and asked, "Harry, why are you walking like a robot, man?" Harry looked at him and asked, "Why is your face so pink?" After saying this, Harry came to his senses, covered his face, and ran to his room.
.................................................

The Sequel,
                               The person went straight to a meeting hall and said, "Mr. Pilip, I have a information from Mr. Jas." Pilip smiled.

           ......................................................................

At that moment, in Prissa's room, Harry and Prissa were speaking when someone took a photo.       

NEXT IN ORDER ....