06|| PRETTY POISON

CHAPTER SIX|| PRETTY POISON

"Welcome to the panic room. Where all your darkest fears are gonna come for you. Come for you. Welcome to the panic room, you'll know I wasn't joking when you see them too. See them too. Welcome to the panic room."                                                                                                                                    -Au\ra 

"                                                                                                                                    -Au\ra 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

THE SOUND OF A GONG rang through the arena. One after the other, Once the sounds finally concluded Katniss spoke. "I counted twelve."

"me too." Ataraxia added.

Finnick looked confused for a moment. "Midnight?" he asked.

"Or the number of districts" Katniss answered.

A loud buzzing sound was heard before a huge wave of lightning struck the tallest tree in the forest, twelve times.

"Well. If your not gonna sleep, I will" Finnick told Katniss and got off of his place on the rock and settled under a tree.

"Guess it's just you and me" Katniss said.

Ataraxia laughed. "Your funny. No." She then got up and followed Finnick.

Finnick opened one of his eyes when he heard Ataraxia step sit down next to him.

He buried his face in her neck and closed both of his eyes again. "Goodnight Roxi."

"Night, Finn."

"Run!! Run! The fog is poison!" Katniss yells, between her screams from the blisters on her hand.

Ataraxia shoots up from her positions and pulls Finnick up with her. They all run as fast as their feet will take them to get away from the fog. Bushes and leaves hitting them in the face, Finnick was a few feet in front of Ataraxia. She shrieked as the fog consumed one of her legs. Ataraxia then fell to the floor and rolled down the side of the hill.

"Roxi?" Finnick yelled as he turned around, eyes darting to find his best friend. "Ataraxia!" He shouted, his voice slightly cracking.

"Finnick! Come on, we have to go!" Katniss screamed at him. "no, I can't leave her!"

"Finnick she's gone! Come on we have to go." Tears burned in eyes, he couldn't do this without her.

"Come on!" Katniss pulled his arm and reluctantly, Finnick ran after them.

"Fucking hell" Ataraxia muttered as she examined her leg. It was covered in white and red boils from the fog. The fog. She thought. She looked up and saw that the fog was no longer following her, but she couldn't see Finnick. or anyone else.

WILD THINGS- FINNICK ODAIR (sequel to Burned)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें