08||THEY'RE GETTING LOUDER

CHAPTER EIGHT|| THEY'RE GETTING LOUDER

"You feel lonely, and you start to cry, but nobody understands, nobody sees just how broken you really are."                                                                                                                                                                                 -m

"                                                                                                                                                                                 -m

"SO BESIDES BRUTUS and Enobaria who's left?" Katniss asked.

Ataraxia laughed and smiled. "Not Enobaria." She replied, glancing down at the wound on her collarbone.

"You Killed her?" Katniss asked.

Ataraxia scoffed. "She stuck a knife in my best friends arm. Yeah, I killed her. Well technically a rock did, but I did most of the work." She smiled at the last part, and Finnick beamed at her. His grin slowly disappeared as he noticed the bite marks on her collarbone.

"Did she bite you?" He asked.

"Yup."

"Ataraxia that could get infected!" Finnick commented.

"Anybody's wounds could get infected" She quipped and Finnick simply rolled his eyes examining the wound.

"I think Chaff's still out there. And Malachai. Just those two." Peeta said.

"They know they're outnumbered, I doubt they'll attack again. We're safe here on the beach." Caroline spoke.

"So what do we do, hunt them down?" Johanna asked.

Suddenly screams rang out. "Katniss help me!" The voice said. Katniss stood up from her spot on the sand immediately.

"Prim!" She shouted back and ran towards the sound.

Finnick grabbed his trident from its perch on a tree and ran after her.

"Katniss! Katniss wait!" He yelled.

"Prim!!!" Katniss continued yelling as she darted through the foliage.

"Prim!" Katniss stopped and looked around frantically for her little sister. There was a raven colored bird in the sky and Katniss shot an arrow at it. The screams stopped immediately before Finnick finally caught up to her.

"Katniss!" He yelled

"you okay?" he asked.

"Finnick!" A voice screamed, Not just any voice, Ataraxia's voice.

"Finnick, no it's not her!" Katniss yelled as he ran towards the noise.

"Attie!" He screamed. "Attie!!"

He continued screaming.

"It's not her!" Katniss shouted and stopped him. "It's just a jabberjay it's not her!"