~wAiting room~

"I didn't sleep last night. All I could think about was you, Alison. How after all that time you were in your own back yard. How no one knew besides the person who could do such an evil thing to you. You did not deserve that Alison, No one does. I hope heaven is a much better place. I hope you know how much I cared about you. I forever grateful for you and your ways, rather they were good or bad. I love you for every Alison Dilaurentis. - Your friend, Scarlett Mason"

I folded the paper and could have sealed them with my tears. I put on my black dress with matching heels. I grabbed my finest necklace and bracelets. The soft delict ones. I curled my hair. I couldn't wear makeup because it would be off before the funereal even started.

I never even know after a year I would be affected this bad. Losing a friend is never easy. Especially when it is your first friend that sticks. I was looking how to smile in the mirror. I needed a good, bright and protective smile. I didn't want to look weak.

I heard a light knock at my door. I wiped the tears away. "Come in" I said low. There was a lot of people walking outside in their own black outfits. "We are leaving now if you are ready" My mothers voice spoke calmy. I nodded my head and turned around. She smiled at me. "You know Scar, Your mom is always here for you baby" I broke down into tears again.

"Oh Darling" She wrapped her arms around me. I sobbed on her shoulder. "It's hard, it's so hard" I cried. "I know baby" She rubbed my back.

We arrived. I was locked arms with her as we walked in. Clayton and my father behind us. I hope he feels horrible about the joke he made. I seen Alison's mom. "Hi Mrs. Dilaurentis" I spoke. "Ah hello Scarlett" She gave me a hug. "Wow you have grown. I am glad you look like that sweet innocent girl you are!" She told me. I smiled. "I think she looks sweet but she is not the same way she was. Somehow she got to looking better but behaving worse" My father butted in.

"It was expected sooner than later right Mark?" She questioned my father. He just looked at her. "I asked the other girls to sit together upfront. I hope you can join them" She asked me. "Yes I can" I told her.

I walked up there. her casket just sitting there with beautiful flowers. Her prettiest picture even though all of them were lovely. Someone grabbed my hand. Aria. She smiled at me as they all moved over. I sat down.

"Pour Ali" Emily spoke. "Can you believe what a scene this is?" Hannah asked. "Alison would have loved it" Aria said. She really would have. "popular in life and death" Spencer told us. "Her casket looks good. She always managed to look good in everything" I added. Hannah offered her flash to Emily.

Aria's phone started to beep. I looked at it. Has "A" texted any of them? "Anyone we know?" Hannah asked. "No it's just my mom sending me a text" She answered. I let out a breath I didn't know I had.

"Emily and I aren't the only one who got messages from "A" Are we?" She questioned. I nodded my head no. "Oh my God" Spencer said. I turned around. It was Jenna. I moved down for Mrs. Dilaurentis. "Did you see that Jenna Marshall was here? I didn't realize her and Ali were friends" She spoke. "They weren't" Me and Spencer said.

I looked passed the person next to Alison's mom. Jason Dilaurentis. My breath hitched and I turned my head forward. I knew he was going to be here but I tried to avoid him and now I'm practically next to him. I peaked back over to see if it was him. He was looking at me. I leaned back. "Uh oh" Aria said and looked at me.

"Tell Alison she's about to have company in that casket" I whispered to her.

I walked out arms interlocked with Hannas and Arias. "Emily, Spencer, Aria.. Hannah... Scarlett" Wilden called. I was sick of this man already. "Do we know you?" Spencer questioned. "I am detective Wilden. I understand you were all good friends with the victim." He explained.

"Yeah we were" Aria answered. "I am going to need to talk to each one of you." "We talked to the police when Alison went missing" Spencer told him. "And I intend to go over everyone of your statements. This is no longer a missing person investigation, its murder. Rest assured I will figure out what happened that summer." He walked away.

What the fuck. We were her friends not her killers. "Do you think he knows about" "no how could he?". Our phones went off at the same time. "Oh my God" "Its from" I got one too" "What the hell?" "I'm still here bitches" "And I know everything- A" We all read.

I was shocked.

Later that night us girls went to dinner. We talked about Jenna and Wilden. We talked about Ali and our memories. The door opened and there was a loud noise. "Oh speak of the devil" I said as I watched her. We all got up and walked our separate ways.

Walking up to my house I could see every lights were still on. No one had called or texted me.

I opened the front door. "I don't know how long I can keep doing this Mark!" I heard my mother shout. "Then leave Sarah. If it is so bad leave!" My dad yelled. "You know Mark a real man would try and make our relationship work!" "And a real women would not be fighting right now, she would have left!" I gasped.

My mother was silent. "I am leaving!" She screamed at him. She ran up stairs and I heard things being moved around.

I walked up stairs. My mom was in her room packing her stuff into trash bags while wiping her tears. "Mom?" I called out.

She turned to me. "Hey lovely" she said while faking a smile. "What are you doing?" I questioned. She took a deep breath. "Your father and me think it will be best for us to spilt." "Where are you going to go?" "To grandma and grandpa's house for a night or two but I will get my own place soon." My eyes got teary.

"Is it my fault?" I questioned. "No!" She came and grabbed my face. "No sweetie it's not your fault at all! Just some times two people don't work out and things change. This has nothing to do with you!" "Can I live with you when you get your own place?" I asked.

"If your father doesn't care you know my house is your house" she said. "I can't live here by myself with him, I can't do it" I explained. She smiled. "It will all work out. You need rest you had a long day. I love you babygirl" she kissed my head. "I love you mom"

I went and took a shower. I went and laid in my bed. My dad walked in my room. "Where did your mom end up going?" He questioned. "I don't know" I told him.

He took a breath. "Do you want to get breakfast in the morning with Clayton?" He questioned. "I have plans" "what plans?" "Seeing my friends" I told him.

"Okay we'll, good night dear" he told me. "Wait! I'll go" I told him. He smiled. "Good" he said and shut my door.

I have no idea why I said I would go. I didn't even really want to go. Just don't want to seem like a bitch I guess.

Slowly I drifted off into a deep sleep.