~ It wont be thAt eAsy bitches~

I felt like shit the next morning. My head was hurting and my stomach felt funny. I went to the bathroom and took a shower and did all my morning stuff. Then I got dressed. I put on leggings and a big band tee.

I walked downstairs. Clay and Justin were not up yet. I am actually glad I did not feel like having to encounter Justin this early. The house looked pretty clean. The vases were still not put back. "Good morning!" I heard a women say. I turned the corner. It was aunt Linda. I know she is my aunt and I should respect her but she likes to act like my boss.

"Morning" I told her. I went to grab a strawberry muffin. . "Oh no you can not eat that. That is full of sugar and carbs and not good for you figure. Here drink this green tea I got you" She said and handed it to me. "I do not drink green tea" I told her. "You do now. You will thank me later. Where is Clayton and his friend?". I sighed. "Upstairs sleeping" "They are lazy it is 6:30 they she be working" I was trying to keep my composure.

"Shouldn't you be working?" I asked her. "You have grown really disrespectful. Just like your mother" "Do not talk about my mother" I warned her. She looked taken back. She rolled her eyes. I walked out the door and left the tea on the corner. I guess I can wait till lunch.

I walked to my class. They had a big discussion in English. All of us girls met in the hallway. Hannah explained how she had a really great time with her father. I am really glad she did. She deserves it.

Then I got to lab. I looked as everyone put their homework into the bin. "Shit" I whispered. "Here" I heard someone say. I looked behind me and Toby was behind me with a paper. I just looked at him. " Write your name on it. I just got in this class yesterday I did not have to really do it yet" He explained. "No I cant do that" "Fine ill write you name" He said and wrote my name.

"Thank you" I told him. "No problem" he said and sat in his seat. That was a nice gesture but why? After that class I went to my locker. I heard laughing. I looked and shaving cream came out of Toby's locker.

"Really mature guys" I told the jocks laughing. "Nothing wrong with a little prank" One dude said. "Yeah but next time you pull a prank can you make it actually funny?" I asked and walked to Toby. "Ill get you some napkins" I told him. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed some. I helped him clean it up as best as we could. "This is me paying you back for the whole homework thing" I told him. He smiled. "Thank you" "No problem"

I walked to lunch. I walked to my friends. "Why were you helping Toby?" Spencer asked me. "He helped me earlier. I was just returning the favor" "What could he possibly helped you with" Hannah questioned. "I forgot to do my homework, so he gave me his" I answered.

They all looked at me. "You always have your homework done, Is everything okay?" Aria asked. "Clayton hade a party last night so I got drunk and forgot" "You got drunk on a school night?" Aria asked. "I am not perfect Aria! Seriously I am only one person okay!" I shouted. People looked around at us.

"Sorry I am just worried about you" " Well don't be. I am fine". I took a deep breath. "Are you not going to eat?" Emily asked. "I'm not really hungry" I told her. "What's going on Scar, You are not eating your muffin and you love muffin and you have not wore shorts in two days. Plus you have eyebags and you hate those things" Hannah pointed out.

I looked down. "You know that boy Justin who lives with us?" They all said yes. "Well me and him.. Had sex last night" I told them. I heard them gasp. "Really!" "Holy shit!" "How did it go?" Emily asked.

I got emotional again. My eyes were teary. "It was good in the moment. He said I was the best he ever had. It's just I told him that I was a virgin after words and he felt bad. He said the whole thing was a mistake and act like it never happened but how am I supposed to act like nothing happened? I can not even look at him and he lives in the same house as me! He is my brothers best friend how could I do such a thing?" My voice broke. I had tears on my face. I wiped them away.