~Photoshoot~

TW- Relapse. 

Me and Hannah walked to Emily's house. The cops were outside. "Hey is she allowed visitors?" Hannah asked her mom. "Yeah, go on up but just for a little bit cause she really needs her rest okay?" She told us. "Okay" We both said. 

We walked up the stairs. "All them cops out there was scary for me" "Yeah me too". We walked in her room. "Who knew Rosewood had so many cops? I went to put this back and they were outside the doctors office talking to Toby's shrink. They know this was stolen." Hannah announced and she pulled out the file. "Can I see it?" Emily asked. "if anyone saw me going into that building last night I am so hosed." Hannah mentioned. 

Aria read a text from her mom. They have gone to not talking to not texting either. I know this has to be hard on her. I was high most of my parents downfall. I am still mad at Aria for lying to me. 

"I should go home" She says. "Yeah we should probably go too" Spencer added. "Wait I just got here" "Exactly!" Me and Hannah say. 

Me and Hannah get on her bed. "Is that the car you won outside?" Hannah questioned. She nodded her head. "Okay how do you go to homecoming crack your head open and then win a corolla in a raffle?" Hannah asked. I laughed "Thats good luck" I spoke. Emily looked at me. 

"Why did you think I was going to take Mya to the dance?" Emily questioned. "What?" Hannah replied. "You thought I wanted her as my date.. Why?". Hannah glared at me. "She's fine to know" Emily added. I smiled. "A sent me a picture. Of you and Mya kissing" Hannah answered. "So can I just ask, You took Toby to the dance but then you took that picture with Mya." "I think I know what I want. But if I say yes to Mya then everything will change. You both know it would" Emily said. 

"So? Change is good sometimes. Trust me Emily if people leave you or act different than that's a sign they were never true to you in the first place. " I explained. "Everyone will still love you Emily. You were Emily dating Ben and you will be Emily dating Mya" Hannah reassured. 

"Have you met my parents? Mr. and Mrs. military and their perfect daughter" She mocked. "You may not be perfect but still their daughter. I feel like soon they will overcome it because they love you" I explained. 

I went back to my moms to get re ready for the re makes. My mom had to redo my hair and makeup. She drove me and was going to wait on me in the parking lot. I also grabbed me some jean shorts and a tank top to change into before I left. 

I walked in and Hannah looked amazing like she did last night. Sean had shorts on under neath and a basketball. "Sean where the fuck are your bottoms?" I asked. "I got practice after this" "You could have at least fixed your fucking wrinkles out the shirt." I told him and fixed it for him. "Atleast you did not cuss me out last night" he mentioned. I gigled "I am actually proud of that. Hannah you look amazing okay good"  

"Boys are so sloppy" I mumbled. "Okay Sean get in the middle and I want you each on one side" Lucas the photographer explained. Hannah's phone rang. "Go ahead answer it I am pretty sure it is someone who pulls rank over me" Sean blurted. "Oh I am not going to be doing the petty bickering the whole time." I announced. "No one asked you to!" Sean shouted. "Then shut the fuck up with the petty bickering! Damn" I said to him. 

We were taking our pictures. "Ugh Sean can you scooch closer to Hannah and  put your hand on each of their hips, Scarlett can you then move closer to him" Lucus instructed. "Are you trying to make it seem like he is our pimp or something?" I asked. "Just do it" Sean said. 

I rolled my eyes and did it anyways. After a long struggle we were done with that pose. "Okay you might now like this idea but can I get the queens sitting on the kinds lap?" Lucas asked as he moved the chair. "That all Hannah!" I shouted and threw my hands up.