~JAson~

Justin is sleeping hard as a rock. I put on some jeans and a shirt. I was fencing today. I was nervous. I walked downstairs and the doorbell rang. I opened the door and a man was holding flowers. "I have a delivery for Scarlett" He spoke. My face crunched up. "I'm her" I told him. "Well here you go" He said and handed them to me. "Thank you?"

I sat them on the table and looked for a note. "To: Scarlett, Thank you for the night at homecoming. I appreciate you not leaving me too. From: Sean". "Oh" I held the O.

Oh this is not good. I left the vase on the counter. I got dressed and went to school. It was pretty basic and boring. I sat next to Emily and the teacher did not like it but I did not care. I also skipped English because we had a sub.

I was walking down the hall going to my last class when I seen Aria and Sean talking. That's not weird at all. I had some questions for them both. Then I heard yelling. Aria's brother Mike and some kid were fighting. "Go to hell!" Mike yelled at Aria. What the fuck is going on?

I walked over there to Aria. "Okay you okay?" I spoke. She looked a little heart broken. "Yeah I am fine uh can we talk later?" She questioned. "Yeah of course" I smiled and she walked away. I looked at sean. "What's with the flowers showing up at my house?" I asked. "I was just trying to be nice" "Well a nice thank you will do. I have a dude I am trying to make a relationship out of and if he would have seen the note he would have thought I was running around with two dudes that night. Maybe send Hannah some flowers" I explained and walked away.

I finally made it to my fencing class. "Today is the day we pick our 4 people to go to the county. Good luck to everyone!" Mr. Tucker announced. I practiced hard with Britney. The hour was a long hot and sweaty one but it was fun. Tucker was writing a lot on his clip bored.

"Check your emails tomorrow to see if you were accepted! Now go home and shower you all stink!" He chuckled. He always says we stink. I went home and took a shower. Justin was now laying in the upstairs living room with a trash can next to him. He was sleeping.

I walked downstairs to get a snack. "How was school?" Clay asked. I shrugged, "Some old". I bite into the carrot. "So who is Sean?" He mentioned. My face got tight. "Hannah's boyfriend" "The same one you cussed out?" "Yep" "So you were with him at homecoming?" "He was who I danced with that's all. He is not my type I swear" Clay laughed.

"Justin has been sleeping all day and throwing up. He's going through the sick phase so hopefully he should be fine in about 8 hours." Clay explained. "Good I am glad. I feel bad for him I know this can not be good for him". "Yeah tell me about it"

I did my homework and Justin was right. Math is getting easier. I got a SOS from Emily. I ran downstairs. "Clay can I use your car to go to Emily's?" I asked him. "Yeah here" "Thanks love you!" "Love you!"

I sped to her house and ran inside. I went to her room and Spencer and Hannah was here. "What's going on?" I questioned. They looked devastated. "We think Toby's dead" Hannah declared. My eye got wide. Toby's dead? There is so much death going on. "Why do yo.. you say that?" I questioned.

"Emily seen his bike and it was wrecked bad. Plus she just got an A text. "Thanks for getting Toby out of my way". So thats why we-" "Yeah uh, That would make. Yeah" I mumbled. "Are you okay?" Emily questioned. "Are you?" Was my answer. She nodded her head.

"Me too" I wiped the tear that fell out my ear. This show's he was not A. Who knows what he wanted to do to Emily but other than that I was actually coming around to him. He was so young.

"What's really wrong Scar?" Spencer asked. "Come sit!" Hannah said and patted the bench. I walked over. "Justin's grandma passed away the night of homecoming. Then when he found out he left the house and relapsed. He told Clay about what we did and Clayton is fine with it? I know stuff about people which I should not and it makes me feel horrible to know these things. I might or might not get into the fencing tournament against other school's from the county tomorrow. I miss Jason. I literally just had a pregnancy scare in high school. My parents split and now my mom is pregnant. A is threating us non stop. Then at the end of the day Alison is still dead" I explained.