~horrible~

The next morning I felt drained. "A sent this letter to my mom" Aria spoke. "You know its not your fault right? It your dad mistake totally" Emily reassured her. "No its my fault." "You did not hook up with her and then ask your kid to cover for you." Spencer added. "Ali said I should have told my mom right after it happened." "Ali? Alison knew?" "Yeah she was with me".

"So Alison saw the Meridith person?" Spencer questioned. "Meridith? Her name is Meridith? Ew that is not even a cute girl name. I am seeing big pores and mousy roots." Hannah added. I giggled. "Hannah, I think it is too soon to joke." Spencer spoke. "I'm sorry but if you are going to cheat you might as well do it with somebody who deeps conditions her hair occasionally."

"Here put something else in your mouth besides your foot" Spencer gave Hannah a bagel. She spun around "I'm sorry okay? All I am saying is that when my dad left laughing sometimes helped, so did crying" Hannah suggested. " My father hasn't left guys! I mean this happened over a year ago" Aria explained. We all shared a look. 

"You think he is going to leave?" She seemed scared. "Look, Whatever happens we are here for you!" I smiled at Emily. "Thank you guys for staying here. I couldn't have been here alone." Spencer mentioned. "When is your family getting back?" "This afternoon" "Weren't you going to clean off that mirror before they get here?" "Want me to come with you?" Emily asked. 

"We should all go" Aria said. "Uh yeah you know it doesn't take all 5 of us to clean a mirror so why don't you 4 go and Ill stay here?" Hannah suggested. "Fine okay you stay down here alone but make sure you lock the door" Aria mentioned. "Great ill spray you wipe!"" Hannah shouted as she stood up. 

Her phone started ringing. "well the creatures back. We should have never unblocked our phones" Hannah spoke. "ever wonder what is going on when your back is turned?- A" Her text read. My stomach turned. Speaking of stomach, What if I have a little human growing there?

"Open the attachment" Emily said. There was an attachment? It was all of us looking at the mirror last night. I felt sick. "That's us!" Aria pointed out. A was watching us? " Was that shot in your closet?" Aria questioned. They were in the room with us. "Check the closet!" Emily said. 

I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. "Scarlett are you okay?" Hannah ran to me. Morning sickness. There is no way I am pregnant. Maybe I just need to eat something. Maybe I am just dehydrated. 

"Scar?" Spencer said. I looked up. "Fine" I said and wiped my mouth. "No you are not!" Aria yelled. "You have not said one word all day and you looked pale and you came over yesterday with a red puffy eyes!" Emily described. "Is this about what you told us yesterday?" Aria asked. 

"Kind of. I might be pregnant" I blurted. There mouths dropped. "I also got kicked out my own house by stupid fucking Linda" I added. "Justin thinks everything was a mistake, Jason never texted me back and Alison is fucking dead and I might be caring a human. Oh I met my mom's new boyfriend last night oh and my moms pregnant." Then I thought about it. "My fucking sibling and child will be the same age!" I shouted. I started sobbing. 

"Scar calm down" Spencer said as she got next to me. "I haven't smoked weed in a few weeks. I have not had a cigarette in a few days. I did not have my morning strawberry muffin in 2 days. A is fucking threatening us and he is throwing Jason in my face, bringing up secrets I know about people! I am done!" I yelled. 

My phone dinged. Emily picked it up. "You might be more done" Hannah said. I looked up. "Did Justin mean what he said about you being the best he ever had?- A" Aria read. My heart broke. "There is a picture." Emily said. 

"Do you want me to open it?" Hannah questioned. "Yeah" I cried. "Ou" They all made. Spencer stood up and looked. "Oh" She said. "What!" I shouted. I stood up and grabbed my phone. I looked. Justin was laid up with two girls and they both kissing his neck. I have no reason why this hurt so bad. I felt my heart breaking.