~True blue~

I woke up and showered and got dressed. I put on this black cropped tee and these light washed jean shorts. I wore my black boots and a dark green jacket. I put on my jewelry. I left my hair down. 

I walked downstairs. Clayton and Justin were sitting at the table looking in this box. My dad was drinking his coffee and reading the paper. "Good morning honey" He spoke. "Morning" I said and grabbed my water bottle out the fridge. "Are you hungry? I made some egg, cheese and bacon bagels" He said. "Yum" I said and took one. I walked to the table. 

"Good morning, Scarlett" "Good morning, Justin". I was looking at what they were doing. It was a box full of pictures. "Where did you get them from?" I asked Clayton. "Mom gave them to me and told us to look at them" He explained. Justin and him were going through them. "I am just going through my stacks your are over there" Clayton explained. I picked up a couple. 

The first one of me swimming in the pool when I was like 6. Then the second one was of me and Aria when I helped her dye her hair. Then there was one of me and Emily painting our nails. I swear my mom took pictures of everything. "Holy shit was that?" Justin questioned. I looked up to see him holding a picture and looking at me. It was me with my short hair and dark makeup. Alison was kissing my face. 

"Yeah that was me" I said. "Who is your friend?" He asked. "That was Alison." I said and took the picture from him. "She looks sweet" He said. "She could be sometimes but she was definitely her own type of person." I explained and put the picture in my purse. "Was?" He asked. 

"Was yes. She... Died a year ago" I answered. "Oh.. Oh I am sorry for even bring that up. I am sorry" He told me. "No it's okay I expect people to ask me about her." I told him. I looked at the time. I had 20 minutes. "Dad are you going to give me a ride?" I asked. "Yes. Are you ready?" "Yes" "You only ate half of your bagel" " I am full"

I got to school and went in my locker. I grabbed my books. I walked down the hallway. I seen a face that almost made me pass out. Toby and Jenna. He was back? He seen me and looked at me smug. Something about it made my blood boil. He literally would creep at us at the window. He probably still does. 

He was walking closer and still looking at me. "Take a picture it last longer. Oh wait you probably already have!" I said to him. He just keep walking. "Whoa Scarlett!" Emily said coming to me with that girl. "Fucking creep" I told her. "Mya this is my friend Scarlett, Scar this is Mya" Emily introduced. This is the girl she kissed. "Hi Scarlett!" "Hi Mya!" I told her. "I will met you later?" Emily asked her. "yes Ill see you" she told her. "Bye Mya nice to met you!" I told her. "Nice to met you as well!" She told me. 

"Scarlett you can not have outburst like that what if Jenna is A?" Aria asked me. I rolled my eyes. "When did he get back?" Emily asked. "Maybe she needs help sending radioactive emails" Hannah joked. "Yeah or he may be sending a few of his own" Spencer added. "Fair point" I said and pointed at her. 

"Hannah!" Wilden called. "Cops on campus to?" Aira questioned. He was walking over here. I snorted. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "I just spoke with your principle. I asked him if we could have a chat." He said. "No I have to get to class" She told him. "Don't worry you've been excused." he told her. 

I stepped up. "Hannah you should say you need your mom present" I told her. "Not everyone is a big mommy's girl like you are Scarlett." He snapped at me. I smiled at him. " Not everyone is a big fuc-" Spencer threw her hand on my mouth. He looked at me. "Lets go" He said to Hannah. 

"What is going on why just her?" Aria asked. "Probably thinks she is the easiest to crack" Emily explained. "She is. Whisper whisper whisper. Almost feels like Alison is still here." Jenna said walking by. "No one asked for your opinion Jenna!" I said. "You didn't have to I knew you needed it" She said. "Keep walking or your vison will not be the only thing you lost. Oh this was Scarlett by the way" I told her. 

She finished walking away. The girls were looking at me. "All I can say is Alison would be proud of you" Aria spoke. I smiled. "I got to get to class. My brothers friend helped with it" I told them. "Wait what?" Emily asked. "Talk after class" I told them and went to class. 

I ended up with a 100 on it. He is smart. The class was boring. It went by fast. "Scarlett!" I heard someone call my name. "Oh Mr.Hackett!" I said. "I need you in my office for a moment" He told me. I looked to my left and seen the girls looking at me. I took a deep breath. "Okay" I told him with a smile.

We walked and I sat down in the chair. "So I had an anonymous tip that you threated a student today?" he spoke. I made my face look surprised. "Oh Mr.Hackett I.. I am surprised. Someone said I threated someone?" I said. "Yeah Jenna Marshell" Oh that bitch. "Sir I do not recall saying anything threatening to her. I did tell her I liked her hair color but that was it. I do not know if someone might have taken me saying "Is that your natural hair color or do you get it done?". Actually that did sound a little mean." I explained. 

"I was surprised when I read your name. I know you are a sweetheart. Well if you did not threaten her and the person does not come forward or Jenna then there is nothing I can do. Just please be careful what you do Scarlett" He explained. "Yes sir I will. Sorry for wasting your time sir" I told him. "No sorry for wasting your time. Here is a note for class" "Thank you sir and sorry again" I said and walked out. 

I smiled while I walked down the hall. Honestly who would tell the principle about something like that? My phone buzzed. I pulled it out. "Sweet Scarlett wanted to come back and play? Two can play that game.- A" . I looked around. No one was in the halls. What the fuck. 

After my class I seen the girls sitting at a table during lunch. I stormed over there. "Jenna has to be A" I said and sat down. "What happened?" Emily asked. "Mr. Hackett called me in his office because he got an anonymous tip that I threated Jenna Marshell's. No one else was around expect her and you guys and I know you guys are not A." I explained. 

"It was a hallways people are everywhere" Spencer said. "There is more. So I played the sweet innocent card because yes I did say something mean but I was not getting in trouble. Anyways when I walked out I got a text" "From A?" Spencer asked. "Let her finish" Hannah told her. "Yes from A, It said "Sweet Scarlett wanted to come back and play? Two can play that game". Thats my story." I explained. 

"Two can play that game" What does that even mean?" Spencer asked scared. "It means whatever level Scarlett scoops to that A is scooping lower" Emily explained. "Scarlett can go low" Aria mentioned. "Low low" Hannah added. "I always liked limbo" I said and smirked.