~Feisty~

After school yesterday I went by my moms new house. I stopped on my way and grabbed her this amazing burger from our fav burger joint. I knocked on the door. I heard her walking. The door opened. I smiled "Hi mom" I told her and held the food up. She smiled. "Oh darling you did not have to do this!" She told me. "I figured we both would be hungry after a long day" I told her. 

The house was nice. It had some weird wallpaper but it was cute in a way. The house seemed like it was a lot older. It smelled like bleach and a ocean breeze candle. "How much do I owe you?" she asked me. "Nothing do not worry about it. My housewarming gift!" I told her. We ate our lunches and talked. 

I did end up telling her that the Justin dude was cute to me. She said she will have to met him. My phone started ringing. It was Hannah. "Hey what's up?" I asked her. "There is a party tonight do you want me to send the address?" She asked. "Oh yeah I already knew are you going?" I asked her. "Yeah all of us are we texted in group" She said. "Oh damn I must have not seen I'm eating with my mom. I might be late but I am coming" I told her. "Okay see you then!" "See ya!"

"Where do you have to go?" My mom asked. "The girls wanted me to go to this party with them if its okay with you" I told her. "I do not care but ask your father. I am glad you and the girls are getting close again!" She cheered. "I am too! I missed them" I told her. 

I helped her clean up the mess from eating and then I walked home. I walked inside and Clayton and Justin were standing in the kitchen eating. "Look who's home!" Clayton cheered. I cut my eyes at him. Why is he so happy? "I have some questions for you Scar Scar!" He said with an evil smile. 

I just looked at him. "Ask away" I told him. "I heard you had some drama with Toby and Jenna?" He asked. I explained the whole thing to both of them. They were both laughing by the end. "Why are you bullying the blind girl?" Clay asked. "Why is she messing with me!" I said defensively. "Scarlett keeps it real" Justin spoke. "That I do!" I told him with a wink. 

I went upstairs and put on this skintight black dress. It was spaghetti strapped and it had a slit on the left side on my thigh. I put on a big black raincoat on top. I matched it with my black boots. I walked out my room. My dad was in the hallway. "Hey dad can I go to this party?" I asked him. He looked at my outfit. "Not dressed like that!" He said. I rolled my eyes. "Dad really this is not that bad!" I told him. "Do you shorts on under?" He asked. "Yes!" I told him. 

I heard Claytons door open. "You said party?" He asked. "Yeah" "Let me take you" He told me. "Beats me having to take a taxi" I told him. Him and Justin were ready for something. I was sitting in the back seat on my phone. 

Spencer was calling me. "Hey turn that down!" I shouted over Clay's music. "Hello" "Hey are you coming?" "Yes Ill be there in like 5 minutes" "Are you walking?" "No my brother drove me" "Oh that's sweet of him. Well we will arrive around the same time and Emily wants to talk about something. You really need to check group" "I was in the middle of doing so until someone called me" "Whatever see you soon" See ya!"

"who was that sounding so eager to see you?" Clayton questioned. "Just Spencer" "Ou is that your boyfriend?" Justin asked. I laughed. "She is not my boyfriend. She is one of my friends" I explained. "Oh shit my bad" he said. "No worries"

We got there and we all walked up together. I was looking for my friends. "Scarlett hey!" These random people walked over and said. "Hey" I told them. "I love that dress! You need to go get a drink before it all gone!" the other girl said. "Okay thanks" I told them and smiled. "Anytime girl!" She said and walked away. 

"I hope that was not Spencer" Justin spoke. "I have no idea who she is" I told both of them. "Scar!" I heard Hannah call. I turned around and they were walking to me. "Hey guys!" I told them. They all told me hey.