~ Detective ~

Finding clothes to wear that you haven't already wore in the past month is hard. I just put on this back dress that was silky. I got to school and walked in the hallway.

"Oi Hannah!" I called out. "Hey scar!" "Hey Hannah I was wondering if by chance you had a extra hair dryer mine blew this morning and I need one until I am able to go to this shop where I get them from" I explained to her.

"Yeah I have plenty. Why is it a certain shop?" "Because this one shop is like 2 hours away but I go to them because they have this curling or straightening mood on it"

She laughed a little. "Oh I was wondering if you want to go with me somewhere." "Where?" "Well Sean wants me to go on a little date with him but Noel Kahn is going and basically he wants you to go with him" I was confused.

"Sean wants me to go with him?" "NO! Noel wants you to come with him with us" I put my lips in a small line. "Nope" "you did not even think about it!" "I definitely did and my answer is no!" She huffed. "Fine I will ask Aria since he said she was a close second." I sucked in

"Have fun with that!" I went to my next class and
It was fine. That was until the teacher got a
Call. She told me I was needed in this certain room. I walked there and went in.

"Hello Scarlett" that voice made my body get stiff. "Wilden" I spoke. "How is it going today?" "Fine" he flipped in these pictures. Why did he want me here.

"That good" "cut the small talk why do you want me here?" He looked offended. "I was wondering if Emily has heard anything from Toby Cavanugh since he went missing?" Why would he ask me that?

"Why not ask her yourself?" "Well I thought you girls share everything?"  "That's what you get for thinking!" I said as I walked towards the door.

"Alison's brother is in town. You knew that, didn't you?" I slowly turned back around. "Yes I did. We are working on something for Alison"

"Oh he is here for more than that Scarlett" that made me shiver. " he came into my office yesterday, he came in to make noise about how he doesn't like the way things have been handled"

I rolled my eyes. "Then maybe you should take that into consideration" he sighed. "It's a small town Scarlett. Something private and public lives can get a little muddled." Does he know? How could he possibly know?

"Trust me I know" I told him. He walked over to me and I started backing up. "I understand you do not like me for some reason I have not cracked yet. I need you to understand that whatever you tell Jason Dilaurentis, can come back and hurt you" I took a deep breath.

"How so?" He smirked "I know things about you Scarlett. Plenty of weird and twisted things" okay what the fuck is he talking about. "Yeah I know things about you as well. Do you think maybe after you shower at someone's house you should close a blind?" I smirked as his fell.

"Are you threatening me?" "Are you harassing me sir?" "I know things that can get you locked away" "please do I need a vacation." I walked past him. I got to the door. "Seriously I am ready to be locked up when you guys are ready to put me away" I smiled at him.

I shut down the hallway and went to the bathroom. What the fuck is his deal? What does he have on me?

I was walking in the hall after classes. I turned by my locker. I seen two officers and detective wilden. Then Spencer, Emily and Jason.

I walked down there. "Toby called Alison the night she died?" Emily spoke. "He did. Or somebody else did using his phone."

"Is there not a way you can track their conversation?" I asked. "Wow you are sneaky. As of now we do not know" "what do you know?" I mumbled.

"If you are going to harass me then you can leave" did he mock me from earlier? "I'm not harass I am just making a statement" I rolled my eyes. He shared a look between me and Jason. He knows.

"Just go to your locker and get home. I would hate for you parents to get worried about their 16 year old daughter" now he is just speaking out his ass.

"If I ever go missing I hope you never get my case" he laughed. "Do I need to show you the exit?" "No I am just now leaving and not because you want me to but because I want to my self" I walked to my locker.

I grabbed my homework and looked at the picture of me and all of the girls. We were wearing wigs and Halloween masks. Then another one of me Ali and Spencer. We were doing homework. We actually had her sit down and try. She was actually smart when she tried. Then the 5 of us when Aria was leaving. We barely talked after that picture was taken.

"That is a good picture" the voice was dark. Jason. "Which one?" I asked him. He pointed with his finger. It was me and Alison tanning by my pool. We had our bathing suit on and we're sipping on my mom's wine we stole and said was cranberry juice. I laughed. "That was a good day" I told him as I looked at him. He was already looking at me.

I broke the eye contact and zipped my bag. "Well I should get to walking home" I told him and shut my locker.

"You walked?" "No my bro- Clay brung me but I am walking home" "well I can drive you" my body got tense. "No it's okay my house is out of the way" "it's only like 8 minutes from me and plus I have not seen Clay in ages"

How can I keep telling him no? It's just a car ride. "If you are offering" " here I can take that" he points at my bag. "No driving me home is enough"

We walked past the open locker. "I'll talk to you ladies later" I told the girls. They nodded. "Hey Wilden why don't you ask her the question you asked me earlier?" " good bye Scarlett" I giggled as I kept walking.

We got in his car. It was déjà vu. It felt like that night of the party just without the buzz. I slide my seat belt on. "Do you still listen to the rock and roll tunes?" He asked. "Occasionally" "I know this is not the time but I have this cd I had made. I was going to give it to before.. yeah. Here" he handed me the cd.

I looked on the case. "For Scarlett. The coolest girl with even cooler music taste" I couldn't help but smile when I seen it. "Awe you made me a cd?" I asked while smiling. "Yeah I did" "that's so sweet" I awed at it.

We got to the house. I unlocked the door. "Clay!" I shouted. "Yeah!" "I have a guest!" I yelled. "Which girl is is today? Spencer? Hannah?" "No it's a guy!" I heard him running.

His face lit up when he seen Jason. "Jason in the flesh!" He spoke. "Clay the man" they did their bro hug.

I smiled at them as I walked up the stairs. I did my homework. Math was a struggle without Justin here to help me. After a while I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I shouted.

"Hey I just wanted to tell you bye and I'll see you tomorrow" I spun around. "Bye see you tomorrow!" I wanted to give him a hug but I know that would be weird.

"Are you doing homework?" He asked. "Trying is the work" "what is it?" "Math" he walked over to me. He looked at the paper. "Give me your pencil" I handed it to him. He leaned over and started writing numbers.

"Is this all?" "Yeah" I said looking up to him. Our faces were close. He smirked at me. "You are welcome in advanced for the a" "thank you" "no problem"

He gave me a side hug. "Bye Scarlett" "bye Jason" I watched him pull out the drive way. I ran to my radio and opened the spot to put the disc in. There was talking. I laid on my back waiting for something to play.

"Hey scar it's me Jason. I made this cd for you with all of our special songs. I hope you enjoy it. I can see it now you are sitting in your room laying of the fluffy pillows you have. I hope you enjoy. I lov- bye Scarlett .. don't jam to hard" was he about to say he loved me?

Then the music played. It was the song that played on our first date. They were all sad. I laid in bed just listening to the music for hours.