IX; Key lime pie is the best kind of pie

Dan stared at the contact in his phone. He was sure Phil had added it somehow, maybe when he was asleep. He for sure, wouldn't have put Phil's contact name as 'Punk Sweetheart'. Although, he did have Hailey's as 'Queen Bae with a B'. He could be weird.

Dialling the number,  he held the phone up to his ear. "Dan?" Phil asked in hesitation on the other end of the line, noise in the backround. Loud noise. "Phil?" He had to practically shout, "What's going on?" "Gimme a minute!" Phil replied, and after a moment, the noise stopped. "I'm at a party, sorry." "Oh, uhm, let's talk tomorrow." Dan rushed, before hanging up.

-- (<--- that is squishy)

Later that night, Dan got a phone call. Now, he was watching Scream, so he hesitated on answering the phone. He could die, like that stupid girl. He reluctantly answered the phone. "Yooo Dan! I heard you were uhm, being cool with your club. Do you have a club? I hope you have a club, let's call it the key lime pie-ers. Do you like pie? I like pie. You gotta like pie, all the time, I really like key lime, woo-ooh-oo-ooh." Phil's voice slurred in his ear.

"Mate, Phil, calm down. Jesus fuck, where are you?" He snapped, and got his keys off the counter. "I'm on a street, I hope it's called key lime." "What's it called?" "Jamie-son?" Phil mumbled. "Jamieson." "Go outside, I'll meet you there." Dan muttered angrily, pausing Scream and driving off.

After a couple minutes, Dan pulled up next to Phil. "Get in." He muttered, and Phil opened the door. Wobbly patting his friend on the back, he sat in the car. "Dan," He whined, leaning into Dan's shoulder. "I'm driving!" Dan exclaimed, shaking Phil off. "But, D-Dan.." He mumbled, and tried to grab his hand. "Stop! Are you a clingy drunk?" Dan huffed, "I pictured you as an angry drunk."

He heard a soft snore beside him, and turned to see Phil asleep. "Oh joy, I'm not lugging you in the house." Dan muttered. He got no reply, like expected, and continued to drive. When he got home, stepping out of the unusually pink coloured vehicle, he pulled Phil out, who's head hit the ground. He didn't stir, which Dan found surprising. "C'mon, you big baby." He pulled him out, and shut the door, lugging him inside.

"I hate you." He mumbled to Phil as he sat him on the couch, pulling a blanket over him. "You're such a baby." He went and made himself coffee, turning on Highschool musical instead.

He sang the songs beside Phil, and was sure he should have woken him up when he screamed "Wildcats!" at the tv. Phil was a heavy sleeper.

He also ended up asleep, on Phil's shoulder.

---

this was for pastelphaaan