XIV; Tension is Key

This was started the day after the chapter 'ANNOUNCEMENT' went up.  I thought I owed it to you guys one/a couple more chapter/s before I start getting busy because of school.
also you all seemed to not want me to delete this.
also this is kind of a "before we solve the problem we need more tension" thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dan paced back and forth quickly, eyes narrowed. The flower crown-made of roses-was now on the ground. His hair was tousled and messy from running his hands through his brown hair. "Where's Hailey?" He snapped to Phil. "You seem to know what's going on."

Phil had just gotten off of the phone, and parted his lips to speak to Dan. "She's okay. So is her girlfriend." He promised gently. Dan didn't seem to find that reassuring, turning to Phil. "You don't know that!" He seethed, before turning away. "We need to call the police or something-" "You can't!" Phil objected a little too quickly, "You can't, she could be hurt if you do that."

"Why?" Stammered Dan, "This is all your fault!" He cried, pointing to Phil. "I should have never forgiven you!"

With that, Dan ran off, worried about Hailey and angry at Phil.

His phone rang in the middle of that. Unknown Number. Being the idiot he was, he answered the phone with a quick 'Hello?' "Hello. Is this Dan? This is Isaac, I work for the Police. Your friend Hailey asked for us to call you, she's at the Hospital right now." The voice was rushed, uneasy and almost scared. "She's in a lot of pain."

"Wait.. What?"

Oh god, no. Hailey had disappeared in the span of fifteen minutes and ended up hurt at the hospital.