03

𑁍-''-𐦍03: Computer Lab

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍03: Computer Lab

𑁍-''-𐦍

~Two weeks had passed and Suna was slowly,

very slowly,

beginning to get the hang of math.

Sometimes he doesn't ask Y/N what certain things meant and sometimes he'll get answers right all on his own.

And they have been talking more than they would the day before.

He sometimes even hangs out with her for a bit at school. Since she spends most of her time in the art room, she's not hard to find.

She wasn't the biggest "people person" but she liked being around Suna. He grew on her a lot.

The one thing Atsumu was wrong about was saying that she never let anyone get close to her.

She seemed to like Suna just fine.

During class today, Y/Ns teacher had sent her to take a couple of books into the computer lab since he needed to return them.

Which she didn't mind since it was a reason to get out of class and stretch her legs.

As she was turning a corner, she was immediately faced with Suna kissing a girl at the end of the hall. They were right in front of where she needed to go too.

Her eyes widened as she walked back and pressed her back against the wall. But when her back had hit the wall, one of the books fell. She cursed at herself and waiting a couple seconds before trying to bend down to grab it.

However, another hand came into her vision and when she looked up, Suna was smiling at her, "This is yours I assume?"

Her face went red, "Uh yeah. Thanks."

He placed the book onto the others that were in her hands, "You need help? Where you headed?"

"No I'm okay. Thank you."

"I'll come with you."

"I'm really fine-"

"Nope, I'm coming with."

She stared at him for a second. There was faint lipstick stain on his lips.