12

𑁍-''-𐦍12: Getting Serious

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍12: Getting Serious

𑁍-''-𐦍

~ "So... you finally contact me after ghosting me for a couple weeks and now that we're alone again, you don't seem like you really wanna be here? What's wrong? Do you not want to kiss me anymore?"

Suna just stared at the ground.

This girl was someone who he hooked up with more often than others.

She seemed to really like him but he was just fucking her for a good time.

"Hooking up is not the reason I asked you to meet me, Yizu." He told her.

Her eyebrow rose, "Oh? Then what is the reason?"

"I know we haven't done anything in a while but, it's not gonna happen anymore."

"What? Why?"

"There's a girl. I think I'm starting to like her. And to gain her trust, she told me I can't talk to any of my hook ups anymore. That's why I ghosted you. I don't want to mess it up with her. I want her to be confident when trusting me."

Yizu crossed her arms, "A girl? That you actually developed feelings for? Wow. Who is she?"

"Uh, none of your business."

"I've gotta say, I'm a little hurt that you didn't fall for me. Then again, I didn't think you'd ever consider seriously getting a girlfriend. Why do you think you like this girl?"

A small smile spread on his face at the thought of Y/N, "I don't know. She makes me laugh. Knows what she wants. I like hanging out with her. And she's always straightforward with me."

"Have you fucked her?"

"No, I haven't. And she's only barely let me kiss her."

Yizus eyes widened as she nodded, "Wow. Maybe you do really like her. Well then, I guess I wish you the best. Make sure you treat her right, okay?"

"I'll try."

"And before we leave, can I just have one last kiss? Please?"

He blinked at her, a bit unamused.

But before he could say no, she grabbed his face and smashed her lips against his.

Kissing her again, he couldn't remember why he hooked up with her more than most.

She was kind of a shit kisser.

Even Y/N was better and she's only kissed him like twice.

After she felt like she's had enough, she pulled away, gave him a smile and walked off.

When Suna turned to go to the front of the school, he was met with Atsumu, who was standing there, smirking at him.

Sunas eyebrow rose, "What?"

"So all that crap you told Y/N about not hooking up with anymore girls wasn't true huh? I knew it!"

"It was but whatever. I don't need to explain myself to you. It's none of your business anyway."

"Uh huh. Sure. Well, even if there were a little true, you should probably wipe that lipgloss off your lips before you go see Y/N cause she'll freak."

He frowned and wiped his lips, "What're you doing here anyway?"

"Kita wanted to have a small team meeting real quick before classes started. No one knew where you were and you weren't answering your texts so I came looking for you."

"Ok. Let's go."

Atsumu followed him to the front of the school, happily humming to himself.

Which annoyed Suna, "Can you stop?"

"Huh? Oh sorry. It's just really comforting knowing that you've already screwed up. Y/Ns gonna be so pissed when you tell her what happened!" The setter teased.

"And who's gonna tell her?"

"Well you of course! You're trying to be on her good side, right? Or you know... I can tell her."

Suna stopped walking and shot him a dirty look, causing him to throw his hands up in defense, "Hey, I'm just kidding. But you know, since you're already on the kissing stage with her, you really should tell her what happened."

"I'm not taking advice from you. Leave me and Y/N alone."

They made it to the front, immediately seeing Y/N enter the school gates and once her eyes landed on Suna, she walked up to them, "Hey, can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure. Hey Atsumu, tell them I'll be there in a second."

"Yes sir."

Atsumu walked to his teammates, leaving them alone.

"What is it?" Suna asked.

"It's not really important or anything but, there's a small art show at the college and my teacher is putting up a lot of my work so I wanted to know if you wanted to come."

She pulled a flyer out of her bag and handed it to him. It says the date, the time the directions to the college, and what side snacks they were gonna put out.

He smiled at the paper in his hands before placing a kiss on her cheek, "Sure, I'll come. But Y/N, there's actually some things I have to tell you."

She tilted her head a bit, "Hm?"

"Before we officially met, I-"

"Suna! The bells gonna ring soon! Get over here!" His team yelled at him.

He paused for a second, sighing, "I'll just tell you later, yeah?"

"Okay."

Suna kissed her once more before joining his friends for their team meeting.

Though, he didn't really pay attention to a word that came out of Kitas mouth.

He was talking this time to really find the words he wanted to say to Y/N

But he also felt like no matter what he said, she's just going to end up kicking him to the curb.

And thinking about that made him feel uneasy.

Maybe he really did actually like her.

𑁍-''-𐦍