04

𑁍-''-𐦍04: Lies Lies Lies

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍04: Lies Lies Lies

𑁍-''-𐦍

~While Y/N was going over a new lesson, Suna was blankly staring at his homework.

After what happened earlier, he did feel a bit awkward. How is she acting so normally?

Normally in a situation like this, girls would feel like exploding.

Yet she seemed so unbothered.

"So if you just follow those steps you should be fine." She finished.

When she looked at him, she immediately knew he heard nothing she just said.

"Suna."

Hesitating a bit, he looked at her, their eyes locking, "Hm?"

Y/N sighed, "What is it? You completely spaced."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I'll just go over it-"

"No. Y/N, I'm sorry. About earlier."

She gave him a small smile, "It's fine. Really. Don't worry about it."

"But I am. I feel like an asshole."

"It's okay. But can I just ask, where did that question come from?"

"Truth is I've had my eye on you for a while. I like you, Y/N." He lied, "I want to be around you more."

She softly scoffed, "Like me? Suna, you don't know me."

He got a little closer to her, "Maybe not enough but I'll get there. Isn't that how you start a relationship? By getting to know each other?"

"A relationship? Didn't you say you like to sleep around? Unlike you, I want my firsts to be special. I'm not just gonna give them up because a boy likes me."

"Does that imply that you don't feel the same?"

A deep breath escaped her lips.

She really didn't want to be having this conversation. Which is why she told him it was okay. She didn't want him to keep pushing her.

And besides, Y/N really didn't want to kiss someone who she had just caught kissing someone else.

"Sorry, but I don't. I thought we were working really well as friends." She told him.

Which was true. So far she hadn't felt anything for this boy. She hadn't even thought about it. To her, he was just someone she was forced to tutor.

"Thats fine. But, it's like you said before, i'm very persistent. I'll wait on you." He whispered to her with a smile on his face.

Her lips pressed into a thin line and she looked at her notebook, "You know, if you want to show me that you really like me, stop kissing and hooking up with other girls."

"Okay. Done."

"What? Suna I'm just kidding."

He placed a hand on her thigh, "Well, I'm not. If thats what it takes to show you that my feelings are genuine, then sure."

Her eyes shifted to the hand that was on her. She wanted to think that he was probably spitting bullshit.

And he was but she didn't know that. She thought it but didn't know it.

So, to play along, she just nodded with a slight shrug, "Alright then. But, don't get all upset when I still don't feel the same. I'm not promising anything afterall."

"Well if you still don't feel the same then I'll just accept it and we can just coast on as friends, yes?"

He stuck out his pinky finger.

She hesitantly wrapped her finger around his, "Okay, sure. Oh god why does it feel like I just made a deal with the devil?"

He gave her a slight smirk, "Because what we're doing is a dangerous game."

"I'm not playing a game, Suna. I'm a real person with real feelings. So if this is just a game to you then don't even bother." She mumbled to him.

"Like i said, my feelings for you are genuine. So I'm not playing a game either."

"If you say so."

Hearing her say that showed Suna she really doesn't believe a word he's saying.

If she hadn't caught him kissing a girl, she probably would've.

Which means he really does have to stop with the fooling around because if word got around that he still was, she'd probably never forgive him.

And never let him take her skirt off.

"You know Y/N, maybe if I kissed you, you'd feel how much I like you." He said while scooting closer to her.

Her eyes rolled, "Yeah, no. Nice try though."

𑁍-''-𐦍