10

𑁍-''-𐦍10: The Art Of...

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍10: The Art Of

𑁍-''-𐦍

~Normally when Y/N arrived to her class, she immediately would walk in and sit in her seat.

But, today she didn't walk in until about a minute before the class started.

Although she had told Suna not to come, she was waiting outside to see if he cared about her enough to show up anyway.

Girls.

But when he didn't, she got a better feeling that everything he said was a lie.

Choosing to paint today, her instructor wanted this class to kind of be an easy class so she put a bowl of fruit in the middle and everyone would draw and paint it as best as they could.

Y/N was one of the best students in the class.

Her teacher often praised her work or used it as examples of how things should be.

As she was minding her business while she sketched, she began to hear a familiar voice.

Looking behind her canvas, she saw Suna speaking with her instructor and when he found her, he bowed to the older woman and made his way to her, pulling up a chair next to her.

Y/N could feel her heart pounding.

He actually came.

Keeping a cool composure, she returned to her work, "What're you doing here? How did you find the class?"

"Y/N I said I wanted to come so I'm here. Also I asked one of the students walking around where this class was." He looked at her sketch and smiled, "That looks really good."

"I know."

"Can I help you?"

"Uh..."

She looked at her teacher who just gave her a smile with a nod, letting her know it was okay for him to assist her,

"I guess. But if you mess it up, I will break this board over your head."

"Yes ma'am."

He got a little closer and picked up the extra pencil she had.

While he was sketching, she paused for a second, staring at his hand as it worked.

He had really nice hands.