15

𑁍-''-𐦍15: Not Approved

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍15: Not Approved

𑁍-''-𐦍

~ "Hello?" Y/N responded after accepting a call from the boy she liked while continuing with her homework.

"Y/N, I have a question." Suna started.

"And I have an answer. What's up?"

"What do you think about me getting my ears pierced?"

She softly hummed, "Well, I suppose they might look good on you. Why?"

"I was just asking. Open your door."

"Open? Open my door? Like the door to my house?"

"Yes. Hurry it's cold out here."

She set her notebook and papers down and opened her door, Suna standing there, "Hi."

Y/N smiled up at him, "Hi." Her eyes shifted to his ears and immediately saw the piercings, "You did it?"

"I did."

A small laugh escaped her lips, "Then... then why'd you ask for my opinion if you already did it?"

He shrugged, "At the moment, I forgot to ask my girl what she thought about it so I figured if you said you didn't like it, I could just take them out and they'd heal fast anyway."

"Well even if I said no, you should keep them in. They look really nice actually."

They sat on the couch after he walked in and she continued to do her work as he watched her.

She was answering the questions so easily and he was still confused on the first question.

It was no wonder she was in a higher class.

His eyes then trailed up to her face, a small smile spreading on his.

He brushed her hair out of the way before he placed his lips on her neck, making her laugh, "Stop. That feels funny."

"Yeah?" He whispered before continuing.

Her muscles immediately began to relax at his touch.

His fingers gently wrapped around her neck as he began to gently suck, trying to leave a mark on her.

But, since she didn't want that, she moved her head and just connected her lips with his, the two softly making out now.

Right as he was about to deepen it, the front door opened again, her mother walking in and the two quickly pulled away from each other, sitting up straight.

"Hi mom. You're home early." Y/N told her.

"Yeah I had a short work day today. Whos this?"

"Suna. Suna this is my mom."

The volleyball player quickly stood up and bowed at the older woman, "Nice to meet you Ms. L/N. You have a beautiful home and a really lovely daughter."

"Thank you. Um, I wanted to talk to Y/N about something important so.."

"Oh of course. I just came to visit her for a bit."

Suna looked at Y/N and they shrugged at each other before he quickly left the home, feeling awkward.

Y/N waited a second before speaking up, "So.. what's is it? Is something wrong?"

"Y/N, I don't think you should be hanging out with that boy."

"He's just my fr-"

"No he's not. Your lips are plump and your cheeks are flushed. I was a teenager once too and that boy, him and his piercings are trouble. Stay away from him."

Y/N softly gripped the ends of her skirt, "He asked me before getting those piercings. He asked me to kiss me. He tells me he likes me. He holds my hand. He-"

"He's doing all this to get in your head! That's what guys like him do!"

"But he-!"

"Look, I decided agreed to support your childish decision in pursuing art instead of a real career. I did that because I love you. But I will not be supporting this. He's not allowed in this house, ever again. And i'm doing this because I love you."

Her daughter scoffed, "This doesn't feel like love."

Ms. L/N sighed, "Y/N, you're smart. One look at him and I can tell he isn't. He's going to hurt you. Please trust me on this. Okay? That's it. End of discussion."

Her mother dropped her car keys on the counter before going to her room, leaving Y/N by herself.

Talk about harsh.

They hadn't had a conversation like this since Y/N told her she wanted to study art.

And it was true, her mother thought it was absolutely ridiculous.

They yelled at each other for an hour straight and didn't talk for a week after that.

Y/N wasn't one to yell so that day was really triggering.

And she hadn't heard her mom yell like that since her and her dad were still together.

As bad as a person her father was, he was always so kind and gentle with his daughter. He immediately supported her decision in wanting to do art because it was something she loved to do.

Y/N was the light of his light, his only daughter.

He'll reach out to her from time to time and she'll respond but she won't hang out with him. Not after everything he did to her mom.

But, no matter how hard she tried to impress her mom with her achievements and good grades

her mother doesn't seem to bat an eye at her.

𑁍-''-𐦍