13

𑁍-''-𐦍13: Art Show

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍13: Art Show

𑁍-''-𐦍

~Y/N kept checking the time as the art show started.

Although it hadn't even been 10 minutes, she was still wondering what was taking Suna so long to show up.

Since her teacher had given a speech and told everyone that a good amount of these were hers, she was given a lot of compliments.

Another 15 minutes passed before Suna finally showed up.

He looked a bit nervous which made her smile. He was wearing something similar to his school uniform just without the tie.

She walked up to him, "Hi. You look nice."

"Really? My mom picked this out for me."

"You told your mom about this?"

"Yes. Well, she saw the flyer on the table and asked me about it so you know. She actually came."

Her eyes widened, "What? Your mom's here?"

He pointed to a woman that was already walking around, looking at the different pieces. She was beautiful and Y/N saw where Suna got his looks from.

She looked at him, "Why didn't you warn me!? Do I look okay? Do you think she'll like my work? Maybe I should-"

"Hey, relax." He softly laughed as he placed his hands on her waist, "She's super nice, I promise. Oh she's coming over."

"She- Shes what? Suna I'm not-"

"Hi! You must be the famous Y/N i've been hearing so much about!"

Instead of giving a formal bow, the woman pulled Y/N into a hug which caught her off guard. She then pulled back, holding the girls hands as she got a good look at her,

"Wow. You really are gorgeous. How you landed into Rins life i'll never know but I'll always be grateful."

Y/N nervously laughed, "Thank you. It's so nice to meet you Mrs. Suna. I'm so glad you decided to come. Are you enjoying everything so far?"

"Oh honey yes! Your paintings are beautiful! You're extremely gifted."

"Thank you!"