09

𑁍-''-𐦍09: Atsumu

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍09: Atsumu

𑁍-''-𐦍

~ "Y/N!"

The girl turned around at the sound of someone calling her name and was immediately faced by her schools volleyball team setter.

She looked at him with such a blank expression, "What?"

Atsumu gave her a bright smile, "I wanted to formally introduce myself. I'm Sunas friend Miya Atsumu."

"Okay?"

"Aaand I was wondering if you'd be interested in getting to know each other? You've been spending a lot of time with my friend so I thought-"

"I'm sorry for interrupting but I don't see how my friendship with Suna has anything to do with you or the rest of your guys' friends." She bluntly told him.

The boy nervously laughed, "Well obviously it doesn't. Truthfully, I've been wanting to talk to you for a while but I've been too afraid that i'll be rejected. I just want to be friends."

Her eyebrow rose.

She couldn't tell if he was being sincere or if this was something with intention behind it.

But since Suna told her that Atsumu had a thing for her, he might be saying the truth.

Maybe he is just a boy with a crush trying to catch his crush's attention.

When she opened her mouth to say something, an arm wrapped around her shoulders and when she looked up, Suna was standing there, very visibly annoyed at the fact that his friend was talking to this girl.

"What do you want, Atsumu?" He questioned.

Atsumu gave his friend a smirk, "Telling the girl that I like that I want to get to know her better."

"Oh.. god ok..." She whispered to herself.

She couldn't believe he just said that.

"Yeah, well, Y/N doesn't care for anything you have to say. Right, Y/N?"

"Well I-"

"Who cares? Let's go." Suna interrupted as he grabbed her hand and pulled her away.

Y/Ns eyes just stared at the ground as he was dragging her away.