~18~

𖦹 ° . 18: Prove Him Wrong

 ⋆♡18: Prove Him Wrong

𖦹 ° .

~Suna began to worry after Y/N hadn't reached out or bothered to talk to him about everything.

He tried not to care but since he really liked her, he did.

At the same time, he hadn't been to school for a few days cause he didn't want to face her so it's really his own fault.

He was laying in bed, tossing his volleyball back up everytime it landed back onto his hands.

A small knock came to his door, "Rin! I'm gonna go to the store to get us dinner! Do you have any requests?" His mother shouted down after cracking the door open a bit.

"Make whatever. I'm fine with anything." He replied.

"Gotcha! I'll be back in a while."

He heard the front door open and it closed after a minute or so.

He frowned, "She didn't close the door..."

Standing up to close his bedroom door, Suna walked up the small set of stairs and before his hand touched the nob, the door fully opened, Y/N standing there, looking down at him,

"No more hiding." She told him.

He walked down the stairs backwards as she began walking down, looking up at him now that they were face to face.

"What-"

"Don't bullshit me, okay? Since you've been hiding, I'm assuming what Atsumu told me was true?"

The volleyball player stared into her eyes before he closed them, sighing as he sat at the edge of his bed, "Well it depends on if he twisted his words."

"He said that you only showed interest in me because you wanted to prove that you could sleep with me. That you really don't like me. And then showed me a photo of you kissing some girl."

She could see fear written all over Sunas eyes even though he was sitting there calmly.

"I'll admit, the first part is true," He started, "But, the more time I spend with you, the more I really did fall for you. And the kissing picture, I was with that girl to tell her I couldn't see her because I wanted to progress things with you. She wished me luck but kissed me as a goodbye or whatever."