06

𑁍-''-𐦍06: Hand Holding

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍06: Hand Holding

𑁍-''-𐦍

~Instead of doing some of her homework, today Y/N was just watching Suna do his.

She'd been tutoring him for about a month now and he seemed to be doing a whole lot better.

Soon he won't need her at all.

She smiled, watching him finish his math homework easily. She felt proud of him and herself since it seems she was a pretty good teacher afterall.

Once he finished, she placed a hand on his shoulder and leaned in close, pointing at his paper, "This very last step kinda off but other than that everything looks right. I mean, you got the right answer anyway so I don't think your teacher will mind the small mistake."

He looked at her, his face being so close to hers, "I think we're just a couple chapters away from being done. You must be happy."

"Should I be?"

"If you're annoyed with me then maybe."

"I'm not annoyed with you. I'll admit, you make me nervous but you don't annoy me."

He gave her a small smirk, "Nervous? How come?"

"Knowing that you're...interested in me makes me nervous. I don't know, it just makes me feel like I have to be perfect to give you a reason to continue to like me. I'm not sure why."

"I like you as you are. Stop trying to be perfect."

A small blush spread across her face as she looked away from him, "Okay."

As he was closing his notebooks and such, she spoke up again, "Actually, I've grown curious."

"Bout what?"

"Your room. Can I see it?"

He shrugged, "Sure."

He stood up and walked to the door that was in the corner of the living room, next to where the tv was.

Her eyebrow rose, "That's not a closet?"

He laughed, "No. Come."

She walked to him and he opened the door, revealing stairs that led down. She looked at him, "You sleep in a basement?"