Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1:

  August 1, 2012,

  in a 30-square-meter apartment in a community in City D.

  "Hey, why are you thinking of calling me? Didn't you go to Hainan?" A young woman wearing shorts and big glasses sat on a big swivel chair. Her skin was very white, but a little less rosy. The body is very thin and looks a bit thin. The long hair is randomly coiled on the top of the head, which looks a bit decadent.

  "I'm surfing the Internet. What else can I do?"

  "

  I'm just stealing food. I just reached level 32 and the red land hasn't even been finished yet."

  "

  When are you coming back ? Let's get together."

  .........

  "I'm bored too—Bingbing doesn't know what to do recently and hasn't even called me. Maybe she went on a blind date. Haha——"

  .........

  "Those people in her work unit introduced me That's right. It's no use. I need both a house and a car, so whatever - I'm more comfortable being single with a house and a car. It's better to marry a wife than to marry a house - okay, I won't care about you anymore. You are complete, and we are still waiting. ——Why are your father-in-law and mother-in-law coming over?"

  .........

  "Okay-I'm convinced, don't think too much about it, just have fun when you finally have a vacation. Maybe it will be there when you come back, let this kind of thing take its course. Of course, your husband is on your side anyway, so don't think too much in your mind. The most important thing is to relax. Okay, let's not talk anymore. We'll talk about it when we get back and have dinner together."

  After

  hanging up the phone, Zhuo Yun took a bite of the apple. , found Bingbing's phone number, shook his head, forget it, don't call it yet.

  She put down the phone and opened YY Farm. For a person like her who was not active, every time the vegetables she planted were stolen, she didn't care. If it weren't for her colleagues at work, she wouldn't be able to remember. If I don't play, I'll have nothing to talk about at work and I'll be depressed.

  While planting vegetables, she was thinking wildly and didn't see the flash of light outside the window. The light spot seemed to fall from the sky, and it seemed to be popular very quickly.

  The light went directly through the window, entered the room, and penetrated Zhuo Yun's forehead. She only felt a bright light in front of her eyes, and then she lost consciousness.

  "Didi - discovered the living body, reached the conditions for finding fusion, and micro-space fusion began." When Zhuo Yun fainted, a mechanical voice suddenly appeared in his brain.

  A progress bar appeared on Zhuo Yun's head - 10℅15℅...58℅...98℅100℅

  "Didi - the fusion is over, Didi - returns control of the microspace, and the system self-destruction system is activated. Didi - Destruction starts - Didi destruction - Didi destruction -" The mechanical voice seemed to hesitate, but soon, a red progress bar appeared on Zhuo Yun's head, the system was destroyed 5℅-10℅15℅

  Didi Didi ————"The destruction system is paused, and life forms are in crisis—The destruction system is stopped—Self-detection—Didi—The system has lost 17℅ data—Didi is unrecoverable—Didi, life forms are disappearing— Detection - Didi, the microspace energy is too large, and the living body cannot be integrated and cannot accept control - Didi - the living body disappears - "