Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

  Tang Yi came here on the 5th, faster than Zhuo Yun thought. Zhuo Yun's flight at nine o'clock arrived very early. When he heard the sound of the radio and looked over, he was so eye-catching.

  Still wearing military uniform and holding a bag in his hand.

  "You've been waiting for a long time." As soon as Tang Yi left the exit, he saw Zhuo Yun standing there, wearing a pink suit, white shirt, jeans, and low-waist boots. He stood there slim and tall, with his hair tied up, and he looked like More mature than usual.

  "Not long after, everything in Beijing is finished?" Zhuo Yun walked to Tang Yi with half a person's distance between him. Soldiers are like this. They have to pay attention to their appearance when wearing military uniforms outside. Zhuo Yun has never seen his mother and father holding hands outside.

  "I'm done, I'll go directly to the S Military Region to report on the 8th." Tang Yi was in a really good mood. Being close to Zhuo Yun, the two of them spent more time together.

  "So fast, I thought it would take a while."

  "I'm too late. I'll drive." When the two came to the parking lot, Tang Yi put his bag on the car seat behind and said.

  "Yeah." After being used to driving a Beetle, this big guy was really a little uncomfortable.

  "You haven't taken your uncle and aunt out to play these days?" Tang Yi got in the car and helped Zhuo Yun buckle his seat belt.

  Zhuo Yun nuzzled at him, "I didn't go out at all. As soon as I told what happened between us that day, my parents got worried. Please be careful later." Zhuo Yun deliberately said to Tang Yi. To be honest, she really wasn't worried about Tang Yi meeting his parents.

  "Don't worry, leave it to me from your uncle and aunt." Tang Yi smiled and drove the car on the road. "I went home yesterday, and my elders asked me to take you back. Everyone wants to see you."

  "What did you say?" Zhuo Yun turned to the side and asked.

  "It's New Year's Day. How about you go back with me?"

  "Okay." Although it's the first time in two lives, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. Isn't it just to meet the parents? It can be solved early.

  Tang Yi smiled and reached out to touch Zhuo Yun's face. He felt that he had really good taste. This girl was really straightforward. There was no way that other little girls were as coquettish as taking advantage of Qiao. Things are very straightforward, one is one and two is two. To be honest, he always felt that being with Zhuo Yun was very easy and very comfortable.

  He has always felt that he is a serious person, both in his work and in his life. Otherwise, Chu Zheng would not have been nicknamed the Black-faced God by Chu Zheng. However, when he was with Zhuo Yun, he could always relax. With his mother's eagerness for her grandson, she often introduced him to someone, but he felt it.

  It just feels like when these people see him, the first thing they pay attention to is not him as a person, but other external things. Emotions are not that pure, and he doesn't have that kind of feeling of certainty. Zhuo Yun is completely different. He has that hunch that starting a family with Zhuo Yun will definitely be his happiness.

  It's just that he always felt that he had wronged her. Due to the age gap and work problems, he was afraid that he could not give her happiness.

  "Here we go, this house was delivered before May Day. It hadn't been renovated when you came here on May Day." After getting out of the elevator, Zhuo Yun told Tang Yi.