Chapter 81- 90

Chapter 81

  July 21, 2001, Saturday, the first day of the sixth lunar month in the Xinsi year, is a good time to get married.

  Today is the official day of Zhuo Yun's wedding. The family had made preparations according to the customs of the capital. She got up very early in the morning. She first went into the space to have a beauty treatment, and then Sister Xianghan and Liu Yan put on makeup and hair for her. "Liu Sister, you will take care of my costume jewelry today."

  "Yes." Liu Yan responded without saying a word and continued to apply makeup on her.

  "Bingbing Pengpeng, are you two up?"

  "There has been some movement." Sister Xianghan replied.

  After putting on makeup, Zhuo Yun went to see his parents again. They were up and dressed. Liu Yan put makeup on Zhuo's mother and Bingbing Pengpeng, the two bridesmaids.

  It took a lot of effort to change into the wedding dress. The wedding car arrived at 8:45. Bingbing Pengpeng and Yiyi were blocking the way below. Logically speaking, Yiyi was Tang Yi's relative, but she didn't want to be there. She also said When Zhuo Yun married from Chu Zheng, he was considered a member of his mother's family, so yesterday he dragged Chu Zheng over to become his mother's family.

  She got acquainted with Bingbing Pengpeng, and they knew that they were Zhuo Yun's good friends, and they got along with each other sincerely. Within a day, the three girls were together. Yiyi had a good temper and was a simple person, and Bingbing Pengpeng thought it was good, and even thought about it. From now on, this person will be Zhuo Yun's cousin. They will take advantage of their relationship and may see each other often in the future.

  The three girls started muttering last night, saying that they had to find a way to stop him today, and they also made a battle plan. Just now, a few people ran to the door of the new car. The chatter was very lively.

  Before the new car arrived, Zhuo's mother came over to look at her daughter, "You're getting older now, and it's time to get married. From now on, you will be a member of other people's family. Tang Yi is a good kid. I was originally worried that you were young and had an unstable personality. But over the past year and a half, I have watched you do things very steadily, and I can rest assured that you have come step by step to where you are today. Thinking about it now, your dad and I have been busy working since we were in the army, and you seem to have suddenly become a big girl. "Zhuo's mother said that she also had some regrets in her heart. She was too strong and wanted to be the best in everything, so she treated Zhuo Yun freely when she was a child. Because the kindergarten is in the compound, she has been her own person since she was five years old. She went to kindergarten. Sometimes she is scared when she thinks about it. How could she be so relieved and not afraid of losing her child? If it were now, the child would have been abducted long ago.

  Thinking of this, Zhuo's mother held the girl's hand, her eyes were a little red, but thinking that today was a good day for Zhuo Yun, she calmed down and said, "I think the Tang family is fine, and the old man of the Tang family seems to be quite kind. , you are my grandson's daughter-in-law, he won't interfere too much, your father-in-law is in charge of big things, and he won't interfere with family affairs. Even your mother-in-law seems to me to be a straight-tempered person, and she will say whatever she wants, but after a few encounters, I I think your mother-in-law is a smart person. You see, her father-in-law and her husband respect her and she has the final say in everything at home. Even her two brothers-in-law are very respectful to her, as is her sister-in-law. Even Tang Yi and his third aunt don't dare. Really piss her off. This is what people are capable of, and you should learn from it. I think she still likes you very much, and you should be kinder to others. Don't be petty. Once you get married to Tang Yi, go out and be single. However, from now on, you should be more diligent when you go back, don't let others talk, and it is serious to give birth to a child properly. I will give you the method and you should take a good look at it. If you give birth to a son, your mother-in-law will definitely be happy. Your life will be easier. Zhuo