Chapter 131- 134 END

Chapter 131

  When they went to the military camp this time, they drove their own RV and were not in a hurry. They stopped and visited places with beautiful scenery to let the children feel the ancient culture.

  It was half a month later when we arrived at the military area.

  "We're here, our new home is here." Tang Yi got out of the car first and said to Zhuo Yun in the car.

  This is a military compound, but it is located in the back. It is not a building, but a row of bungalows with a small courtyard.

  "The previously arranged house was upstairs, and the children's pony had no place to live, so I asked for this place again. These bungalows were also used as homes, but they have been empty for more than a year. If it weren't for the poor location, , it has been demolished a long time ago. The house is a bit dilapidated. It has been repaired. See where it is not suitable. I will find someone to repair it." "

  This is good. The weather is hot here, and it will be cooler if you live in a bungalow." Just now on the way After seeing everything, this place is not close to the city. It takes about forty minutes to drive. It is surrounded by mountains. The family compound is not big. It is next to the military camp, with a wall in the middle. From here, you can hear the sounds of military exercises next to it. The courtyard is full of three- or four-story buildings. The houses are neatly arranged and the trees are dense, bringing a touch of coolness to the hot weather.

  "We can't live in our house anymore. Let Ding Zhu and Liu Yan go to the guest house to stay. If you two want to play, you can stay a few more days. It's okay to go back." "No,

  we'll leave tomorrow. There's a lot of trouble over there in Ludong. "Okay, Brother Zhao called just now. He has some clues about the ship club." Ding Zhu just hung up the phone.

  "Oh, what do you mean, they agreed to our investment?" Zhuo Yun didn't know much about this matter, and it was Zhao Yunfei who followed up.

  "Well, the investment amount is large, the prospects are not very clear, and one shareholder has withdrawn."

  "Okay, Brother Ding, just go and talk to them. We don't need to participate in the operation. It's best to take some share quota. You can control the details. That'll be great." Although there is nothing visible about the boat club now, in a few years the boat club will become popular.

  Ding Zhu nodded, "We'll go there early tomorrow morning." After saying that, he walked aside to book a plane ticket.

  Zhao Yunfei was at home with Sister Xianghan. Sister Xianghan would give birth in a few months. Although they were not at home, Zhuo Yun did not dismiss Sister Zhang and the others. The family also needed people. It was not like they would not go back. They were so old. This family couldn't be taken care of without help. Now that the person has resigned, it's easy to talk about it, but if you look for someone else, you won't be able to take care of it. And there are things going on at home. Sister Xianghan gives birth, Mr. Tang sometimes comes over to fish, and Father Tang and Mother Tang sometimes come over to stay for a few days.

  Ding Zhu and Liu Yan left, and Tang Yi also went to work. He was very busy now. He finally took some time out today, but he was called away as soon as he came back. Zhuo Yun let the children play in the yard. Several ponies and pets were let out, and the children were in the yard.

  There is a row of houses in the yard. As soon as you enter the door, there is the living room on the right, the study on the left, and two large bedrooms on the other side of the living room. The bathroom is on the other side of the study, and beyond that is the kitchen. In fact, the most interesting thing about such a bungalow is that the rooms are all about the same size. The kitchen and bathroom are only a little smaller than the bedrooms, and they may have been renovated later. So although the layout is not that good, it is convenient in all aspects.