Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101

  "Haha, what a coincidence. I knew that Xiaomei was a student at the University of Finance and Economics, but I didn't know that my sister-in-law was also from the University of Finance and Economics." Zhuo Jingxian said with a smile as he looked at the two of them.

  "When Jingxian and Li Mei get married, our relationship will be even closer." Zhang Qian also said.

  "I heard from Li Mei that you were getting engaged. I was supposed to go, but now I don't know what to do with the gift." Zhuo Yun also said with a smile.

  A few people talked and then sat down for the meeting. Li Mei was not qualified to participate in the board of directors, but she came from the finance department to give a report, so she was qualified to observe. This was also related to her daily work being recognized, although it was due to Zhuo Jingxian's Everyone takes good care of her, but she is serious about her work, cautious, and keeps confidentiality very well, which is why she is so important. Today, the director of the Finance Department is out to replace her. Zhuo Yun didn't know the relationship, but later Zhang Qian called her specifically to ask how Li Mei was. If possible, he would add some important positions to her in the future. Zhuo Yun knew Li Mei well, and this girl was pretty good. , maybe because of her family, she is very well-educated and knows how to advance and retreat. She looked fine, and asked Zhizhi again. It was not a big problem, but she would need to consider this when she marries Jingxian in the future. Zhang Qian also understands these problems and naturally has ways to solve them, "In fact, it would be best if you come to the company." Zhuo Yun just smiled and did not answer. The establishment of Shengshi was not a simple company. Zhuo Yun felt that he could just be a simple shareholder.

  Li Mei also found out after the meeting that Zhuo Yun was actually a director of the company and the second largest shareholder of the company. It was really surprising. She felt that although Zhuo Yun could be seen in school as a man from a good family, she did not expect that She is so powerful herself, and it seems that the directors here seem to care about her opinions. Despite her young age, everyone respects her and calls her sister-in-law. She felt that she should look at this classmate again.

  It was rare for everyone to have a meeting together. Zhang Qian first summarized the company's achievements in the past few years, and then talked about the company's plans for the next few years. The various meetings lasted for more than three hours.

  When it was almost over, Zhuo Jingxian said, "We still plan to build the land next to the Dongcheng Golf Club into a high-end community. Although it is outside the Fifth Ring Road, the environment is good, with several high-end clubs around, and the transportation is convenient. Our Bishui Lake project was very successful before. Can Zhuo Yun design it again?" Zhuo Yun

  looked away from the report and looked at Zhang Qian. He looked at her with a smile. The others didn't say anything. I guess this Several people must have spoken to each other before.

  "Zhuoyun, let's give it a try. Although the designs we hired from several designers before were good, they were far inferior to those of Bishui Lakeside, and the style was also different. I always felt that something was missing. Other mid-to-high-end residential areas were fine. But this place is close to the Olympic Village. If we complete a gold medal project before the Olympics, our company's strength will be improved again. If it is done well, it will be a face-saving project." Zhang Qian said sincerely.

  Zhuo Yun had seen the map before, and it was indeed very close to the Olympic Village, and as long as it was well designed, it would be really important to their company.

  "I'll give it a try, but not too soon. You know I don't have much time now." Regarding architectural design, she has already reached an advanced stage of learning according to her original plan. She can check her learning status during this design. Design it yourself first, and then let Zhizhi evaluate it. You can also find your own shortcomings.