Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

  Chu Zheng returned to Beijing on the 5th. There have been several harvests in Zhuo Yun's space. Vegetables are basically food for one season, and fruits are for two or three seasons. The harvest is quite good. There is also a new batch in the pasture and a few in the warehouse. The child becomes rich.

  What makes Zhuo Yun most happy is that she can process some basic seasonings in the processing plant, but this process is also very troublesome. For example, soy sauce, light soy sauce and dark soy sauce are made in different ways and use different raw materials. They must be made in one step. To do it in one step, Zhuo Yun must use the machines in the processing plant himself, so this kind of work is very cumbersome. She prepares the ingredients in advance as needed and makes a lot at one time to avoid frequent processing.

  There is also vinegar, aged vinegar, balsamic vinegar, rice vinegar and white vinegar, which require sorghum, glutinous rice, rice and other raw materials. Zhuo Yun originally wanted to cook just the same thing, but he didn't know that the restaurant's requirements were extremely high and he couldn't cook any dish without the proper seasoning. The requirements are very strict.

  In addition to these, Zhuo Yun discovered a big problem, the lack of salt in space. To obtain salt in space, it must be extracted from plants or from the blood of animals. The amount is very small. It would be good if ten cows can provide one gram of salt required by the system, so this aspect is not feasible at all. In the end, Zhinao gave her a suggestion to buy salt from outside and process it in the machine.

  When he heard the news, Zhuo Yun's eyes lit up, "Then can I bring in the seasonings from outside?" "

  That's not possible. Although you can bring things in from outside, most of the seasonings do not meet the production requirements. Even if you buy salt, For refining, you must also buy unprocessed salt, such as large grain salt. Or salt mines. Refined salt cannot be used."

  The system requirements are too high.

  Zhuo Yun can only obediently go to the supermarket and buy a large amount of large grain salt. Ten pounds of large grain salt can be processed into one pound of fine salt. The processed salt is classified into different types according to iodine, calcium, etc., and can be used as required when cooking. .

  It is for this reason that despite having enough vegetables and meat, Zhuo Yun's recipe did not increase much. Although it is slower, it ensures healthy eating.

  She also tried to process other things. There are also restrictions on the items processed by the processing factory, such as beauty products, because only fruits and other crops can be processed, while some medicines require higher levels, and the minimum requires 30 farm workers. Level five. Even the lowest grade cold medicine.

  The requirements for health care products are lower, but they also increase according to different levels of effects. Currently, she can only process slimming beauty, detoxification and beauty granules, body element supplements, and estrogen stabilizing pills.

  The name of estrogen stabilizing pills is awkward, but it works very well. It only takes ten pills to keep the hormones in women's bodies in a balanced state, and some gynecological problems will be solved. Three consecutive courses of treatment can make people look rosy. The body's flexibility is enhanced, and the aunt will not feel any discomfort when she comes. If girls use it before giving birth, the uterus can be nourished and there is basically no risk of gynecological cancer.

  When Zhuo Yun saw this introduction, he felt that it was really good news for women. Zhinao introduced it. This formula was researched by the empire a long time ago. Since then, no women in the empire have had serious gynecological problems. However, this formula is no longer valid, and the empire has long since defeated the disease.