Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

  Bang bang bang, Zhuo Yun took the train for seven hours to get home. He didn't buy a sleeper. It had been a long time since he had experienced a hard board for seven hours, so he still hoped that the train would speed up.

  After getting off the train, "Dad——" Zhuo Yun smiled and looked at the middle-aged man standing not far from the door. Her father Zhuo Zhiguo. My father's hair has not yet turned white and his figure is still as tall and tall. He is just fifty this year and looks much younger.

  "Xiaoyun, are you tired?" Zhuo Zhiguo didn't even recognize his daughter at first glance, how could she be so beautiful. "Did you not eat well? Why have you lost so much weight?"

  Zhuo Yun shook his head, "You are eating well, maybe you changed it in a different place."

  Zhuo Zhiguo saw that his girl's face was quite rosy, so he didn't say much. What, but I feel very distressed. This child must have suffered a lot. He took the suitcase from Zhuo Yun's hand and said, "What are you bringing with you? It's so heavy. Don't bring so many things next time. It's so heavy when you get in and out of the car."

  Zhuo Yun said with a smile, "This is a good thing for you and my mother."

  "It's a waste of money." Zhuo Zhiguo said, pulling his daughter out of the platform, "Let's go back quickly, your mother made it for you." A table full of delicious food."

  The two of them took a taxi and came to the military compound. This is an old compound, not far from the center of the city. The entrance is very strict, and taxis are not allowed to enter.

  "Hey, Zhuo Zhiguo's daughter is back? Xiaoyun is getting more and more beautiful."

  "Hello, Grandpa Peng." Zhuo Yun greeted.

  .........

  "Hello, Grandma Li." "Hello, Aunt Zhang." Zhuo Yun kept saying hello along the way. She had lived in this courtyard since she was two years old and knew too many people.

  Speaking of which, Zhuo Yun had very complicated feelings about this yard. This was her playground when she was little. Except for going to school, she basically never left the compound, so she was very aware of every plant and tree in the yard. However, as she got older, she found that the people in the yard had changed and became more and more... I have become snobbish, and I no longer have the feeling of belonging I had when I was a child. But it's okay now. This is still a pure land.

  I followed my father back to my home. The house at home is very old. I heard it was built in the 1970s. It is 80 square meters, but it has three bedrooms and one living room. Each room is very small. But it's enough for their family of three. They lived here for ten years until a new building was built in the compound the following year.

  The door opened before entering the house, and his mother came out. Zhuo Yun always admired her mother's ears. She always remembered the sound of her father and her footsteps, and could open the door in advance every time.

  "Come in, are you cold? Why have you lost so much weight? Did you imitate other people's weight loss?" Zhuo's mother smiled and took Zhuo Yun's hand, looked up and down, and felt very distressed when she saw that her daughter had lost weight.

  "No. Aren't I pretty good now? Mom, you are getting more and more beautiful." Her mother, who was more than ten years younger, made her feel uncomfortable for a while.

  "Go, you are almost retired." Zhuo's mother smiled happily. "Go wash your face and change your clothes. The meal is ready."

  After dinner, Zhuo Yun took out the things he bought for his parents, "Xiaoyun, where did you get these things?" Zhuo's mother looked at the girl from When I took out things from the suitcase, none of them were cheap.