Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61 The

  next day, it was still snowing. Zhuo Yun originally wanted to take the train back, but Zhang Qian and others heard that she was coming and wanted to get together no matter what. So she stayed one more day and arranged the party in the evening. , and was called home by Tang's mother again at noon.

  "Xiaoyun, your Uncle Tang is very busy on weekdays. You have two days off. How about we go to your house to meet your parents tomorrow?" Tang's mother is as enthusiastic as yesterday, but she looks more friendly. She said yesterday Lying in bed at night, I kept talking to Old Tang, saying that his third aunt was still thinking of introducing a girl from the Lin family.

  "Don't listen to the advice of the third daughter-in-law anymore. I think this Zhuo Yun is very good. I asked someone to find out about her family situation. Her father is a practical man. He is also an upright person. Her mother is a primary school teacher. As far as the family is concerned, the family Feng is definitely not wrong, and the old man nodded, so this girl is quite rare. Look at those introduced to us Xiaoyi. Did the old man nod at the first sight

  ? I still know what it is, not to mention that this child looks good to me, even if I don't like our Xiaoyi and agree, what can we say. But to be honest, I really think this child is quite safe, just like Tou You are inspired. Didn't you see that you are good at kitchen work? The cucumbers are cut into shreds of the same thickness, and your hands and feet are very nimble. It's hard to find a girl like this now."

  Tang's father said nothing, but he also had a plan in his mind. , in fact, for a family like theirs, choosing a daughter-in-law no longer depends on family background. Tang Yi is so young and in this position that he is already very conspicuous. What he needs now is to lie dormant for a few years. When choosing a daughter-in-law, he must not choose someone who is particularly active in the family, so He and the old man didn't even think about the Lin family that the third daughter-in-law told about at the beginning, and of course their family Xiaoyi didn't like it either. Just like his wife said, being so frail will cause problems for the next generation of their family in the future.

  Because Zongzong considers that they are not so anxious about Tang Yi's marriage. Whether it is local or military, whether or not they are married is also a criterion for measuring a person. If a person is married, it means that the person is emotionally mature and stable, and it also means that the person is emotionally mature and stable. In order to stabilize, Tang Yi's current position and age are obviously not suitable for the special forces. It is time to find a place to stabilize. At this time, marriage is necessary.

  Tang's father feels that these two children are destined. They met earlier. Tang Yi's job is unstable. There may be many twists and turns between the two of them. Later, they will also intervene in Tang Yi's marriage. Given Tang Yi's personality, Will not refuse. The two missed it. And this Zhuo Yun is the most suitable in every aspect. Although his father is in the army, he has an upright personality and is very strict at work, which is good. If he is really a smooth person, he should really think about it. Therefore, it is Tang Yi's blessing that the two of them can come together.

  The more Father Tang thought about it, the more he felt that the two of them were good. Mother Tang was still nagging over there, regardless of whether Father Tang was listening. In fact, occasionally Father Tang would respond with a "hmm", but in fact he had already disappeared to nowhere. , the few responses were just instinctive reactions. The couple has been used to doing this for many years.

  Mother Tang first praised her son and her future daughter-in-law, then the topic turned to marriage, then to having children in the future, and then she expressed the hope that Zhuo Yun could have a son. Although she also likes granddaughters, grandsons are better. Their family is like this. Even if Zhuo Yun and Tang Yi are both only children, it is not easy to have a second child. They also have to respond to the call of the country. As leaders, they should lead by example. So Tang's mother just thought about giving birth to a son at once. Finally, Tang's mother had decided which kindergarten the fourth generation of the Tang family should go to. At this time, Tang's father was already snoring. "This old man, he fell asleep very quickly." But he didn't know that over the years, Tang's father had become accustomed to treating his daughter-in-law's nagging as a lullaby.