Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111

  Zhuo Yun's family had been playing at sea for five days. At this time, their yacht came to the waters near the Nansha Islands. There are a large number of coral reefs and many kinds of aquatic life.

  "Let's stop here today." Tang Yi looked at the computer display on the yacht and said.

  "Well, I've collected almost all. Let's go back after playing for another day. These little guys are a bit naughty. I'm afraid they won't want to go back after another two days." Zhuo Yun looked at Yue with a smile. A few little guys trying to leap over.

  "Haha, let them go and wait until they get back. From now on, I will often take the children to the sea to play. It will be convenient if there are cruise ships on the left and right." Tang Yi said with a smile and asked Ding Zhu to stop the cruise ship, but he didn't wait for him When the two of them went up, they heard a popping sound, and Anmin, who was most anxious, jumped into the sea.

  These little ones have been having fun these days. I originally brought swimming rings for them to play in the water, but I didn't expect that they learned to swim in less than half a day. Perhaps they have learned to swim every day since they were born. The reason why I give them a bath today is that they are very good at water, and even Xiao Wu, who is the laziest and most inactive, likes to swim around in the water. In the past few days, the little guys have been in the water often. They have exercised enough and eaten a lot. They have grown a lot in just a few days. Their little arms and legs are like lotus joints, fat and strong.

  There is a special safety system in the yacht, and the children's conditions under water can also be monitored. If there is a problem, it will be discovered by the computer. Of course, Zhuo Yun cannot leave the safety of the children to the monitoring system. The system may have omissions, and the children It is safest to leave your safety to Zhizhi.

  "Boss, do you see what I detected?" Assistant Ding said loudly.

  "What?" Tang Yi walked over curiously.

  "Xiaoyun, there are good things down here." Tang Yi was happy to see it. On the computer screen, there was a large group of sea turtles swimming past the surveillance image, and there were all kinds of colorful fish next to them. The tropical fish were all very beautiful. What was even more surprising was the coral reef below. It was not just a coral reef. Look. There were also some sea clams, "I wonder if pearls are produced here."

  "Let's go down and have a look." Zhuo Yun was also a little eager to try. He has harvested a lot in the past few days, but there are more fish, and there are not many other conch and mussels. There is obviously more variety here.

  Zhuo Yun and Tang Yi went down first. The turtles here are green loggerhead turtles. The two of them encountered them as soon as they went down. These turtles are not afraid of people. They continued to swim while watching the two of them. Zhuo Yun had already caught this type of turtle, so he didn't care about them. Avoid swimming directly to the coral reefs.

  When he got close, Zhuo Yun was stunned. After a cursory look, he found several different types of conches and a large shellfish. This thing seemed to be a clam. A smile suddenly appeared in Tang Yi's eyes. , pointed, and moved the clam up. It was really big, almost half a meter in length. He had always carried the bracelet that Zhuo Yun gave him, and it had given him a lot of help. It was also because of this that he paid special attention to it, and recognized it at a glance.

  Zhuo Yun sent the Tridacna into the space and began to select some things to enter the space. She had already agreed with Zhizhi that these things should be brought into the space and let him help select the ones that would be counted among the one hundred kinds of sea creatures. So don't be afraid of exceeding the number. She always felt that the more kinds of things that could be put into the space, the better. The fish caught in the past few days were not released, but were sent directly into the space, even if they were no longer needed. So when she saw good things, she sent them in, including seaweed and stones. Anyway, she sent them in if she thought they were good, so that the sea species in the space would be richer.