Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

  Zhuo Yun is now a key protected target of the Tang family, and it is also thanks to the quintuplets. The elders in the family are very good to her. The second aunt and the third aunt completely regard her as one of their own, unlike at first. Kind but still separated by something. Zhuo Yun also knew that they were twins, so he observed them carefully. They looked similar, but the second aunt looked foreign, and the third aunt looked bookish, and their personalities were different. The second aunt was cheerful and straightforward, while the third aunt was gentle.

  Everyone talked together, the whole family had a reunion dinner at noon, and went to the guest house auditorium to entertain guests in the evening.

  The second aunt and the third aunt took Peng Jingjing to make lunch. This was the first time Zhuo Yun saw Peng Jingjing after returning. Zhuo Yun didn't know if it was because he didn't attend her wedding. He knew that she was pregnant and several of her siblings were there. She was the only one who didn't go to see her in the courtyard. She didn't want others to go see her. It was a matter of attitude, and she wasn't so enthusiastic today. She didn't want the relationship between her sisters to be too cold, but she didn't want them to be too warm either. Face forward. Even though she is younger than Peng Jingjing, she is still the elder sister-in-law. As a sister-in-law, there is no need for her to cater to her younger siblings.

  Zhuo Yun cannot eat casually now. She must maintain daily nutrition and not let the child gain too much weight. So what you eat every day must be according to Zhizhi's recipe. Sister Xianghan came with you today for the same reason. So Zhuo Yun ate Xiao Zao while waiting for dinner. The old man in the family didn't say anything about this, and everyone else understood it, so naturally they wouldn't say anything. She didn't see her younger siblings looking bad again.

  "Come on Xianghan, I'm waiting for you." Tang's mother called to Xianghan who went to the kitchen again. She knew that Xianghan was the housekeeper in Zhuo Yun's house, and she was Zhuo Yun's cousin. This relationship was close, so naturally she should Guests bring.

  "I made more of these sesame walnut kernels and dry-cut beef. Let's try it too." Sister Xianghan is no longer as confident as before. She is much more confident.

  "Does Xiaoyun only eat that much? It's too little." The aunt looked at several small plates in front of Zhuo Yun, including pancakes, dry-cut beef, sesame and walnut kernels, and shredded chicken and egg soup. They are all in small plates and small bowls.

  "Not much. I have to eat five times a day now, eat fruits, drink milk and soy milk, etc. I can't even remember it myself, so I rely on my sister to remember it." "

  That's right, I'll wait until the baby is born. I have to thank your sister very much." The second aunt also said the same thing. She is an obstetrician and gynecologist. She knows Zhuo Yun's situation best and is definitely the best-looking pregnant woman she has ever seen. These are still quintuplets. It can be seen that it is well maintained. The people who take care of them are attentive.

  "I keep it all in mind." Zhuo Yun said with a smile. She felt that she was becoming more and more inseparable from Sister Xianghan, who was now an all-around housekeeper.

  Zhuo Yun went home after lunch, and she didn't go out in the evening either. If she went like this, she wouldn't be just for people to watch. Tang's mother happily told two neighbors that she was pregnant with quintuplets, but within a few days everyone in the compound knew. It's a good thing she doesn't live at home.

  The weekend after the old man's birthday, Zhuo Yun and the others moved. In fact, there is nothing to move, and it's not like we can't live here anymore.