2.

Kayden and Miki arrived at school a few minutes later .

They headed to the prefect meeting along with the rest of the prefect body and took their unassigned assigned seats next to each other and their other friends, Dean, Amy, and David. The room slowly filled with the rest of the prefect body the last to enter being the head mistress Ms. Walters (Hm) along with the Deputy head mistress (Dhm) Ms. Sonny, the door closed behind them as they greeted the prefects.

"Good morning, prefects," they greeted.

"Good morning, Miss," the prefects said in union.

"You may be seated. Now I'm sure you're wondering why you're here so early, seeing as it hasn't been done before. Well, I have been informed that the eighth grade students have been engaging in indecent and dangerous activities." Ms Walter informed everyone's suprise, causing them to look around in disbelief. As Miss Sonny continued talking

"Late last night I was doing dishes after having lunch with my children when I got a call from a parent who informed me that they were confiscating their childs phone as they were on it too late and making a lot of noise when a notification popped up being curious to know what he was doing and why he was up so late. They clicked on it only for it to take them to a group where the parent saw that almost every student from the every eighth grade class in the school and not only were they sending explicit photos of themselves, but they were also receiving explicit photos from each other they were videos they took of each other and got from adult websites, drinking and vaping."

What the....

"When confronted with the evidence, the student claimed that they were being forced to be in the group and send the images. The parent being horrified contacted the school, and they contacted the police but upon further investigation, they discovered that not only was the boy lying about being forced to send images he was the creator of the group and he was trying to recruit the seventh graders to join the group.But he wasn't the only one who was involved one of your very own prefects were envolved and both are now in police custody. It's now an ongoing investigation to see how many students were actively participating in this illegal activity, so you'll all be responsible for educating the younger ones on why they should not participate in such activities ,the dangers of peir pressure and why you shouldn't follow everything your friend does as it can lead to a great deal of trouble but discouraged them sometimes as not all ideas are good ones.

A few officers will be here to talk to the students, and so will you, seeing as you are all prefects, you've been tasked with a serious responsibility and so far you've proven that you can handle it I sincerely hope you can do that once more. You'll be expected to give a presentation later this wee- " Miss Sonny was cut off by Miss Walter she whispered something in her ear.

"On next week, Friday, the officers will be her on Friday, and you be expected to present next week on Friday. So, seeing as we're informing you this on such short notice, you'll be excused from most of your classes this week, and this will be going for marks so I trust you'll do your best and work together to deliver a great presentation you'll also be able to work from home or school at anytime as long as it's to work on the presentation head prefects Kayden and Mika or Donella which ever on she goes by she has will guide you all and you will listen and obey them do not give them a hard time good luck prefects." She finished talking.

We all piled out of the room in disbelief when the hell had this happened in the history of ever.

Amy face said it all she was speechless as Mika laid a hand on her shoulder, checking to see if she was alright.
"Are you alright?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm alright, you?" Amy questioned.

"Of course ," she answered.

"I'm fine too. Thanks for asking. How sweet of you to ask about me. Oh wait, you didn't ask about me for once in your life, nosy Nancy. Can you not forget about me. " David said. Earning him a smack from the girls.