12.

"You bastard my son had every right to be there it was her fault that brat got in his way. I'm not responsible for her, I'm responsible for my son, and I couldn't care less who got hurt as long as it isn't him." She yelled, standing up from her seat.

All heads in the room snapped towards the mother and son duo.

Before anyone could utter a word, Miranda stood up, landing a harsh slap across Sonny's face.

"Miss Davidson, there's no need for violence. I'll ensure to it that you're both taken care of." Miss Walter tried to de-escallate the situation.

"I want her and her son removed from this school permanently." Dexter informed her.

"And I want that nurse fired for how carelessly she handled my daughter's injury. Where exactly did you hire your staff from." He stated.

"And who the hell are you two?" Sonny's asked.

"That's Mr Dimitrescu and Mr and Mrs Davidson." Miss Walter explained, watching with pure satisfaction as the color drained from Sonny's face.

All three of them were screwed and the next words to come out of Dexter's mouth sealed their faith.

"I take it you've heard of us before. How lovely, but I'll never forgive the fact that your son hurt my niece and you lied to protect him."

Mika sat on the balcony watching the sunset she spent the day in her room watching YouTube and reading books.

It was boring, so she decided to get dressed and go to Kevin and Miranda's to do something since she wasn't comfortable being in any other room besides her in the Dimitrescu mansion.

She got herself a taxi and headed out.
She let herself in using the keys they had given her and went to her room in their mansion where she hid most of her secret snacks. She ate a few and went to the second floor.

Where they'd had the placed the piano and started practicing to the song ophelia by the lumineers. Firstly, listening through her headphones and then recounting the melody trying to play it from memory.

"It's not nearly as perfect as I'd like it to be." She complained.

"It sounded perfect to me." Ace's deep voice rang echoed through the room as he stood there watching her, impressed.

He'd come back to Kevin and Miranda's, along with Uncle Dexter and Nathan, to find her.

"Oh, please, a monkey could do better." She turned around, frustrated.

Unbeknownst to her, it had become dark quite fast, and they'd come home looking for her only to witness her playing the piano.

"I assure you, it couldn't. You're being unnecessarily harsh towards yourself. It may not be perfect, but it is most definitely far too complicated for a monkey to replilicate." He practically praised her.

"Wait, why are you here?" She finally realized.

"You weren't at home when we got back, so they thought you might be here." He answered plainly.

"I am home." She stated.

"This place is not your home." Nathan's voice came from behind his older brother.

"It is my home. I feel more at home here than I do at around all of you. So it is my home." She argued.

"Regardless of what you feel, you're coming home with us." Nathan stated that matter of factly.

"No, I am not going anywhere with you. I'm staying over tonight." She said back.

"The answer is no." He snapped.