16

They were pictures of everything from the dancing to the altercation with Lisa, and, of course, there were pictures of them as they escorted her outside.

This was exactly what she meant when she said that there were paparazzi at the event. Who observed their every move just like always.

"Don't stress yourself about it it'll give you a headache." Her motther's other brother Greyson said from behind her.

"The only thing that gives me a headache is having to deal with this shit every time I go out with someone." She let out a sigh.

"If it bothers you that much, I could arrange for you to be accompanied by a bodyguard or two." His offer made her roll her eyes.

"No thanks. If I wanted to hire someone to keep me away from invasive people by being an invasive person, I'd do it myself."

"Dexter was right about you being as Liam put it sassy." He stood beside her.

"Oh, so you've all been talking about me."

"Only good things, though I am truly sorry I missed your show." He apologized.

"To be honest, I don't even know who you are." She scratched the back of her neck.

"Has it really been so long that you've forgotten about me?"

She didn't respond.

"It's me, child Greyson. Naomi's brother. " He looked at her expectantly.

"Oh. Bye." She turned around to leave.

"You do not wish to be around me." He sounded confused.

"No, I'd rather not associate with you."

"Such a shame. I was hoping we could have a chat before you head to bed."

"It's not much of a shame more like running into an unfortunate coincidence that follows you everywhere."

"I beg your pardon?"

"I had no intention of running into any of you tonight, let alone going home with you that alone spoiled my mood. On top of that, everyone suddenly wants to talk to me. I know it doesn't look like it to you all because you don't care, but I have other things to do." She clarified quite bluntly.

"And what are these other things you have to do." Shannon asked.

"And how are these other things I have to do your business?" She counter questioned.

"It has to do with all of us since we are your family." Shannon stated.

"And who is all of us the last time I checked? I don't even know you, let alone half the people sitting in front of me calling themselves my family." Mika replied, looking amused at her audacity.

"We'll introduce you to the rest of the family tomorrow." Ryker intruded.

"Like I said, way to spoil my mood. Family that doesn't like to see you happy some family you are." She chuckled humorlessly.

"Bye, baby." James said rather disappointed at her leaving.

"Bye hun." She wrapped her arms around him, hugging him lovingly.

"You're gonna call me when you get home. Right?" He asked, wanting to make sure she's ok.

"Of course I-" "She won't that enough." Ander interjected separating the two.

"I'll call you." She mouthed as she blew him a kiss.

It was around 12a.m. when they arrived home. And headed straight to bed.