18.

"We'll have your bathroom cleaned up." Randy said to Mika.

"You can stay with me for the time being my rooms big enough." Jace muttered he still hadn't let go of her yet.

"It's just the bathroom. I can still sleep here." She protested.

"No, I want you too. Please?" He looked at her anxiously.

Their brothers and uncle were looking at her expectantly.

"I think it's better if I stay here besides I'm really loud when I'm alone." She declined.

"I don't mind. I like being in loud places." He waved it off.

"No, you don't. You hate loud noises." Jace glared at Xander, who interjected.

"I'll have the light on all night while I stay up reading." She tried again.

"We can stay up and read together." He smiled.

"But you'd need to get your sleep. Nathan, you said it yourself. You can't function without food and sleep." She pointed out.

"Nathan's an idiot to hell with what he said." Jace waved a hand in the air.

"I'm right here. You dunce." He folded his arms.

"I know I just don't care." He didn't take his piercing silver grey eyes off of hers.

"Miki, if you don't want to, I won't force you, but I really would like for us to do this." He whispered into her ear.

"Sure." She sounded uncertain like she just did this just not to upset him.

"Alright, office now." Randy expressed.

"Alright, bye." Mika bid them farewell.

"You too." He commanded.

"But what did I do?" She questioned.

"I'm unsure, but you'll inform us why the room is in such a hazardous state." He observed even further.

He opened the door, motioning for all of  them to follow him. Leading them upstairs to their fathers study.

He knocked and waited. A few seconds later, the door was opened by Liam he looked shocked to see them all there, mostly to see Mika there.

"Hey star, why are you up here?" He asked.

"Who's star?" He pointed at her.

"Do I look like a star to you?" He nodded.

"You look like an angel to me." A smile tugged at his lips.

"No, I was planning on calling her angel." An unknown boy said.

"You don't call me anything we don't know each other." She shook her head and folded her arms.

"That's your cousin." Eva whispered.

"I'm not interested. I still don't know him."

"And what am i doing here? Ask your uncle because last time I checked, I did nothing wrong. And for some reason, I'm being punished." She frowned.

"I'm sure it's for a good cause." Liam assured her.

"Don't talk nonsense." She replied.

"Sit." Joseph ordered. They all did as told.

"What's the meaning of this?" Dexter inquired.

"Explain." Randy looked at Mika.

"I don't have to explain anything that I didn't do." She crossed her arms over her chest, looking straight ahead.